PDA

View Full Version : Can i work in Italia?

Airbusito318
4th Feb 2004, 17:37
Ciao!!...come estai?
Mi chiamo Julián e io sono spagnolo,io ho molto familie in la Italia,il mio nono e italiano.
(Changing to english)
My question is very simple,
¿Can i work in Italia?...i am Pilot,i think that if you aren´t italian you cannot work in any company as Volare or Alitalia but...¿what happen if you can obtain easily an Italian Passport?
¿Is there any possibility to work as pilot whithout paying?
¿How is the Pilot live there?¿Is there many pilot looking or waiting for work in Alitalia,Volare,Air Dolomitti,etc?
Many thanks for your answers...if you need something call me
:ok:
Ciao Italia!!!

C-47
4th Feb 2004, 19:20
Ola Julian,

if you're willing to work in Italy you don't need an italian passport as long as you have EU citizenship (Spanish passport is fine).
So, that's not a problem!

You probably might encounter bigger problems in finding a job position: job openings are not too much and the waiting list is quite long.

You might find some job without compensation but not in the airline environement: if you are instructor also you might find something with low or no comensation in some flight school.

Otherwise I can't say what you can find.

Best of luck !!

Airbusito318
5th Feb 2004, 07:05
Thank you very much C-47!!!:ok:
Now i am in Spain looking for some jobs but the list here is quite long too.
First of all i will go to the United States to obtain some flying hours that i am sure that i will need on my aviation carreer.
I am young so i have time to build my carreer.
Wherever a pilot goes he is going to find many difficults but you can win always.
Regards and thank you again!:O