PDA

View Full Version : PacificBlue

Woodend1
29th Jan 2004, 10:54
Heard PacificBlue out of NZCH today on their inaugural flight using callsign "BlueBird". I like it. I like it a lot. A lotttttt. :8

ZK-EBC
29th Jan 2004, 18:10
I agree it is kind of original, but its what you would expect from the Virgin PR machine. I was on the viewing deck today amongst a crowd of red jackets when it left, and also to see it thru the water arch on its arrival back from BNE. And i tell you what Freedomair is gonna have a hell of a job competing with it - PB have much nicer aircraft, not to mention uniforms (in a 'little red riding hood' sort of way) and i bet they dont have chewing gum adverts stuck to the overhead bins either! The Tasman is about to get very nasty, and while its obviously good for consumers being a pilot i dont really know what to make of it - much like the aussie east coast scene we've got a very interesting year ahead of us!

....I meant to add that it was intersting to hear 'Bluebird 7' leaving chch with only 142 on board - considering it was only $99 one-way you would have thought it would sell out, but no they left with at least 40 seats empty. Unless that space was set aside for their VIP of the day....the lovely Helen Clark.
Or oh my god are the NG800's too big for the tasman, did they buy the XXL when really an XL would have done the job. (-:

DVDA
30th Jan 2004, 03:49
not to mention the uniforms (in a 'little red riding' hood sort of way)

Thats right. And I'm the BIG BAD WOLF! ooooo yummy:E :E

Woodend1
30th Jan 2004, 03:59
EBC,

what sort of load did Bluebird have for the return sector? How about the picture of the Helen Clark in today's Press. I want my mommy
:{

DVDA,

I know you use those PB girls as a front...

slamer
30th Jan 2004, 04:10
"Blue Ball's"....... Young, dumb and full of come!!!!

TAY 611
1st Feb 2004, 05:03
Slamers comments are of one who is backed into a corner and obviously feeling a little vulnerable and insecure..So you should be..

Next Generation
1st Feb 2004, 07:08
slamer

Better than No Balls at all !!!!!

slamer
2nd Feb 2004, 04:06

Better than No Balls at all !!!!!

Your right! that would make a great Call-sign!

DVDA
2nd Feb 2004, 10:56
Slamer I think you need to get out more bud...