PDA

View Full Version : I few words to Capt Krunch.

BarajasGuy
24th Jan 2004, 09:31
Dear Capt. Krunch,

I’ve read some of your msg´s in this forum and I can only say I hope everybody had your same view about aviation.

I can’t understand how some much people are complaining about their company. Some work for Emirates, presumably somebody will be on B777 (my dream), some work for QR, flying nice A330??

Well, the point is that, so far, you are the only person that seems to appreciate the great job you’re on.

If everything goes well I’ll be F/O on ATR42 by summer, and feel myself the most fortunate man in the world (I’m 22), because, as we all know, aviation is still picking up, and there are still too many good pilots unemployed, going on the weekends to the airport to see the B747, the A340´s... etc etc, wishing someday they’ll get the chance to airborne such big birds.

And here you find have the drivers of such beautiful pieces of technology, mad about this company, the salary or all the flying hours they have to eat each month.

Ok, things could go better, but just stop and think how much worse everything could be. Please, be positive. You are the envy of people like me, wishing to put the hands on anything bigger than a C172.

Capt Krunch knows very well what I’m talking about, because he has probably lived many miseries (sometimes happy ones) before joining a decent airline. Some of you may as well lived these miseries, but don’t seem to remember them.

You, Capt. Krunch, remind me to my flying instructor, a current B747 TRE (Iberia), with a huge smile on the face every time he has the chance to land the bus. Some people love this job so much they never get tire if it, even after 37 years. Those are the pilots every F/O wants to fly with!!

Cheers

:ok:

Sorry about some grammatical mistakes before. I’m sleepy; here in Spain is almost 3:30 AM!!

Going to bed know. Hopefully will dream about your planes and why not, some pretty chica :O

See you all