PDA

View Full Version : Will the daft cow pay it off later

no reds
24th Jan 2004, 08:31
It`s always the women who give you one at the back of the knee ain`t it - Half a pound of plastic up the handbag and they get confused - still do it it seems

ps how many times do the ladies need to claim that they have a bomb ? it is always the fairer sex isn`t it ?

Coconuts
24th Jan 2004, 19:33
No mate!

If you had taken half the trouble you would have seen the link I put on the last page of the thread

"Brit girl makes bomb 'joke"

you'd realise that men are capable of this misplaced humour too. Oh & what about the pilot a few months ago who made some comment about a bomb in his shoe, far as I remember there were two incidents one after the other of Air France pilots making bomb 'jokes' at US airports, both are in the deep stew. Incidentally both were male, surprise, surprise.

Whatever about the general puiblic, one would think that people who had the intelligence to drag themselves up the career ladder to be allowed to be given responsibilty of flying jets would have more cop on :rolleyes:

ExSimGuy
28th Jan 2004, 22:22
Back last March, when there were Saracen armoured cars all over LHR, a PAX in fromt of me at security had everyone laughing with a ziplock bag of shredded Bacofoil in his hand - "If I see a missile coming towards my flight I'm gonna flush this lot down the loo for CHAFF ;)

Definitely lightened the moment for anyone who was a bit nervous!