Hello everyone,

Just wanted to know if someone had a recent First Interview with
Cathay. I am trying to see if there are any new questions, or
anything different from ....capt XYZ

Thanx-a-million:)

BOGAN
28th Jan 2004, 02:18
Hey there
I did mine about a year ago and there was nothing unexpected. It was about 60% personality Q's and 40% tech Q's.
Some of the tech Q's were not from the XYZ book but more related to what I was doing at the time.
My recommendation is to know everything about your operations and the aircraft you fly.

When is your interview? Is it for Direct entry S/O? I'm trying to find out if they are starting interviews again for those positions.

apollon
28th Jan 2004, 02:39
Thanx Bogan,

What kind of flying were you doing before the interview?
They will be interviewing for DFO positions. They plan to add up to
13 more 747-400F...

I can't wait...

salamundi
4th Feb 2004, 12:55
Yeah I had my first interview in August 03 and my second interview in november 03. I missed out at my second interview but have book loads of questions that i was asked. I am revising already in the hope that when i'm allowed to be tested again I am better prepared

good luck

Ace on Base
6th Feb 2004, 09:50
Salamundi,

I dont suppose any of those questions would be for general distrbution would they?? (in particular the first round questions)

Am looking for anything else that is in addition to XYZ, if you could help or advise me on would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to PM me if you can help.

adair
13th Feb 2004, 09:48
Apollon & Salamundi,

Any general knowledge questions like what's the capital of Botswana or Ecuador or stuff like that?