View Full Version : Pprune unknown to some BA FA's?

Ignition Override
23rd Jan 2004, 13:17
Greetings. We were in Atlanta (US) airport for about an hour this afternoon. As I climbed up the escalator by a British Flight Attendant (wearing violet or purplish coats-BA?), on the way to the food court on the int'l concourse, I asked whether the lady knows about Pprune. It surprised me that she seemed not to recognize it. Told her that it is my impression that everyone "over there" knows about it. I fly between US and (very seldom to) a few Canadian cities.

Even some colonials here are aware of it.:D

Cardinal
23rd Jan 2004, 14:02
Well if it weren't for this darned website it'd be alot easier to procure D.P Davies "Handling the Big Jets" in these parts. Both this month's captain and I have it, based on the recommendations contained herein. If PPruNe continues to expand as it has, I'll be able to eBay the tome and buy a 737 type rating with the proceeds.

expedite_climb
23rd Jan 2004, 15:02
Odd that she hasnt heard of PPRUNE, but never mind she probably knows the queen pretty well.:D

pips
23rd Jan 2004, 23:18
hiya , just to let you know i dont think that would of been a ba girl because we wear dark navy blue coats but i know alot of cabin crew who have never heard of pprune i myself had never heard of it and ive been flying for 7 yrs maybe its just us brits who havent heard of it and thats surprising as we love to moan over here xxx