PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar from another post

steelcraft
19th Jan 2004, 17:44
Iguanahead
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe
posted 19th January 2004 19:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jetstar starting up
So if Jetstar are taking off in May, which of course is only 4 months away, when are they going to employ?

And I mean all departments not just cabin crew. I understand they already have the workforce of Impulse but surely there has to be more going on?

I can't believe it's so quiet on the newsfront.

Come on people divulge your info now. Please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 53 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Nov 2001 | Status: Offline | IP: Logged

steelcraft
Instead of being 'just another number' I could order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe
posted 19th January 2004 20:09

Looking at the gant chart backwards from May 2004 they would have to start ringing people for interviews in the next couple of weeks or days. Feb to get prople interviewed, March to get back to them and let the staff resign, 4 weeks notice, march/april will be inductions, training etc lets start flying in May. This includes loaders, checkin ops, flying ops etc etc.

All I know that they ( the inner circle) are working flat out. Would love to be there for the start. What a fantastic ride. Lets not forget the delays with the start date of DJ.

Steally