PDA

View Full Version : P69 info

gary gearbox
19th Jan 2004, 07:02
Does anyone know where one can get some good P68 info? The POH is very light on in some areas.

Cheers...GG

GA Driver
19th Jan 2004, 07:18
I assume you are talking about a Partenavia?
If so which one and what would you like to know?

GA Driver

the wizard of auz
19th Jan 2004, 13:11
not much to know about em. they have two mooney engines and are about ten knots slower.
I have some pretty comprehensive handling note on the P68b if you want em, PM me.

compressor stall
19th Jan 2004, 13:29
An old instructor said to me:

Somewhere in a village northern italy is a little old man who lives alone in the top floor of an apratment block. He is the only person in the world who understands the fuel system of knobs and lines above the pilot's heads.

If the engines are getting fuel, don't touch any fuel levers!

Oh, and if you ditch, make sure the flaps are up or you cannot open the rear door.

And have a sunshade. And if you are over six foot, book into a physio after your flight.

Captain Sand Dune
19th Jan 2004, 14:47
I thought it was only me who couldn't understand how that fuel system worked!!! :eek:
Nice aircraft to fly though.....

gary gearbox
19th Jan 2004, 16:04
It's a B model so I might take u up on that offer wiz. Does anyone know if up is "on" or "off" for the standby voltage regulator switch? I am guessing down is on like the switches on the row below. I dont seem to get any indication on the voltmeter switching between one position or the other??

Its a bit of a pain in the back to get in anf out of hey. All worth it when you have to send a passenger in a short skirt up to the front RHS however...

Thanks all GG...

high talker
21st Jan 2004, 06:52
Company i work for has 2 P68 and in one aircraft the voltage regulator goes up and the othere it goes down. I guess it depends who has replaced the regulator switch if it goes up or down.