PDA

View Full Version : "Scott Kelly has a small dick"

Sqwark2000
17th Jan 2004, 14:01
Did anyone in Auckland see this string banner and message ("SCOTT KELLY HAS A SMALL DICK") being towed behind a Wilga on Friday afternoon??

I spotted it passing overhead the folks place about 3pm heading towards the city and returning back towards Ardmore an hour or so later.

Who is the poor b'stard S. Kelly and who did he p.i.s.s off? :eek:

Also poses the question wether it was an appropriate message, should the company involved have accepted the job??

S2K

tobzalp
17th Jan 2004, 15:09
Best Thread ever.

ZK-NSJ
17th Jan 2004, 15:50
a friend of mine knows the gentleman concerned, and her comment was 'thats not what ive heard'

Jet_A_Knight
17th Jan 2004, 16:32
You're not Scott Kelly are you ZK????:8

Whiskery
17th Jan 2004, 17:15
An old girlfriend of mine once told me she preferred guys with small dicks. She reckoned they "tried harder". ;)

No, I am not Scott Kelly ! :D

Sodoff
17th Jan 2004, 17:58
Sorry Whiskery, she was obviously trying to make you feel better ;)

Cypher
17th Jan 2004, 19:03
Yeah, I'm Scott Kelly...

I don't care how small my d!ck is... as long as I'm having fun with it..
:D

Whiskery.. can I have your old girlfriend's number? :}

Following article explains the lot...
http://www.nzgirl.com/fabyou/fabarticles

Kaptin M
17th Jan 2004, 19:22
It would seem to me, that in her haste to get revenge, the nzgirl who organised the banner has left herself wide open - literally speaking.

The only girl who'd be upset at being served what the banner said, would be a girl with a BIG PUSSY.

"That's not my ring - it's my wristwatch!!" :p

She's probably done you a big favour, Scott.

ZK-DAN
18th Jan 2004, 06:10
Heard about it on The Edge radio station driving home from work on Friday, pissed myself when I heard it! Bit of shame with that banner being towed over the Big Day Out with record attendance, 45 000 people seeing it! :p

Sqwark2000
18th Jan 2004, 06:46
Cypher - I know that you are not S.Kelly (and not from any personal, intimate, knowledge of your anatomy either :hmm: ) but dude!! I'm a little disturbed you found the related article on NZGIRL.com

Whats up with that?? :ooh:

S2K

Black Baron
18th Jan 2004, 08:29
I'm hoping Ralph magazine will do a comeback, perhaps with a banner reading
"NZ Girls have fat @rses"
but then again, that would be telling people what they already know.
:ok:

Cypher
18th Jan 2004, 13:11
I saw the second banner.. don't mess with NZGIRLs.. so I kinda put two and two together...

Thats my defence and I'm sticking to it :p

Good luck for that "interview" Sqwark! :ok:

currawong
18th Jan 2004, 14:31
Wow.

In todays litigeous environment....

But would it stand up in court?

:ooh:

flyby_kiwi
18th Jan 2004, 15:03
Cypher;

Are you sure that wasnt the 3rd banner you saw go up? The second one went up with a typo and had to be called back - apparently an expensive exercise for the Air Media guys :uhoh: - Good to see a bit of humor around the airfield anyway :ok:

shaablamm
19th Jan 2004, 05:12
Could you imagine the fem uproar if some fine fella got one of Australias "blokes" mags to fly a banner over the Sydney beaches on a weekend with something akin to " Jenny Skoptovich is a fat whore".

Surely you can't do this.............

Bendo
19th Jan 2004, 05:26
I'm not sure if that is the issue in question.

Would the court require evidence of the organ's erect dimensions to prove defamation?

Cruze Power, your expertise on "Liable" is called for...

deeper
19th Jan 2004, 05:39
shaablamm,

jenny is upset that you think she's fat.

she would like an apology. :{ :{

Cypher
19th Jan 2004, 06:30
flyby..

I'm not sure if it was the 3rd or 2nd.. but I'm having a good laugh out of this anyway!!!

how much does a banner tow cost? :E

maybe "Paul Homes is a cheeky whitey..." would go down well...
maybe theres a business op in all this...

Airborne Insults!!

Captain Sand Dune
19th Jan 2004, 08:13
Geez, those sheep over there are getting uppitty aren't they?!:}

pesawat_terbang
19th Jan 2004, 10:16
Poor Scott Kelly.

He was so upset at this innuendo (which nonetheless turns out to be true!) that he sat at the bar in the snake pit the other day, deep in concentration, surrounded by chicks, pensively licking his eyebrows.

Wahdoo, Scott mau makan puki ini?????

PT

Captain Sand Dune
19th Jan 2004, 11:29
..........drank 6 beers without once taking a breath either - poor bugga!:}

Whiskery
20th Jan 2004, 10:57
Hey Cypher, my old girlfriend's name was Jennifer (something Yugoslav) and I tried to ring her the other day to tell her you were interested. Problem is they have changed all the numbers in Sydney so you're out of luck.

Rumour has it that Scottie's dick is small but very thick. One of his ex girlfriends was telling a mate of hers that she thought Scott was a perfect gentleman because everytime he screwed her he wore a bow-tie around his neck. The friend had to tell her it was in fact a torniquet that prevented him passing out when he got an erection!;)

Love Monkey
20th Jan 2004, 11:30
I'm not sure that we are seeing gender equality at its best when the size of a mans wanger can be broadcast to thousands for humiliation reasons without fear of litigation. Similar to that song "short dicked man". That was ok because it was females slagging off at the less fortunate fellows. Was a man to bring out a tune called "we don't want no fat arsed, flagid boxed, tiny titted woman" he would be sued from arsehloe to breakfast. Sexual discrimination?? My oath.:mad:

Whiskery
20th Jan 2004, 14:31
No problems here with large bums and small tits. Bring'em on !!!!:cool:

shaablamm
22nd Jan 2004, 14:10
Just like lookin in the mirror hey Whisk:p

Poto
22nd Jan 2004, 20:47
The other posts are barely scraping in, yours just went right over the top.

W

Poto
23rd Jan 2004, 06:21
Sorry for that one big fella. :O

Pass-A-Frozo
1st Feb 2004, 09:50
Best Thread ever.

Totally agree.. :=

Although funnier would be "Jane Doe takes it up the " .... your minds can complete that one :}

always inverted
2nd Feb 2004, 12:26
guys,
the banner that you are refering to was a promotional add aimed at the younger- mid teen type age group.
Found out that it was to do with a new magazine that is due to be released shortly.

Seems that it did what they wanted it to do tho...