PDA

View Full Version : Renewal or Relocated Contracts

one truevoice
15th Jan 2004, 06:50
Does anyone have any news of handling contracts that have been either renewed or have moved to another handling agent around the country?

I have noted Virgin has gone from Aviance to Groundstar (LGW), Air France from Servisair to Aviance (MAN) and Eastern from BMI to Groundstar (MAN).

Are there any more confirmed moves or any in the pipeline?

OTV

phoenix son
15th Jan 2004, 07:22
Depends if there's any truth in the current rumours doing the rounds regarding MON at MAN...
(But then there are always a lot of rumours doing the rounds, hence the "Ru" in PPRuNe...)

PHX

FinalsToLand
15th Jan 2004, 07:42
At newcastle SN Brussels have gone from Groundstar to servisair and Britannia have renewed to stay with groundstar until 2007.

FTL

redcap1
16th Jan 2004, 01:09
I have now heard that US Airways have put in their 90 day notice to Aviance at LGW, once again only heresay but rumours reagarding handling contracts with Aviance at LGW lately always seem to be true and if it is it would be another massive blow to them.:ooh:

BEST L/CONTROLLER
21st Jan 2004, 03:05
Who do you think will grab the contract for US at LGW,?

For the record Servisair lost the Tyrolean/Austrian contract at LBA to Aviance, rumours going around that the reason Aviance is now handling Tyrolean is coz they're in the Star Alliance, which I think is Bollocks, coz they would be handling Spanair also which they're not, the other rumour is Servisair gave it away due to it not being worth it, which is probably more like it as the cotract was lost only 3 days, i repeat 3 days before the schedule started,

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!:ok: