PDA

View Full Version : Beer contains female hormones

Roofus
25th Oct 2001, 14:10
Yesterday Scientists for the World Health Organisation suggested that men should review their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Scientists fear that drinking excessive amounts of alcohol may turn men into women.

To test their findings 100 men were given 8 pints of beer each and observed over a period of time.

The results proved that indeed there are female hormones in beer & it does begin a process of alteration in males. This alteration causes them to display 'typical' female traits.

All of the men in the test gained weight, talked incessantly without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing and refused to apologise when completely in the wrong.

Tests are expected to continue! (frequently!)

*grabs hard hat & flak jacket* :D :D

[ 25 October 2001: Message edited by: Roofus ]

sweety
25th Oct 2001, 14:26
It's more likely those pints of beer simply let their true selfs out, nothing to do with women hormones. ;)

How can they explain women becoming more sexy after a couple of (strong) drinks? :rolleyes:

Roofus
25th Oct 2001, 16:07
I think the phrase is 'beery goggles'! :D

The right amount of beer can make nearly any woman sexy! (hehe No names!! of course!)

:D

sweety
25th Oct 2001, 18:29
Oh! :rolleyes:
And I thought that according to those scientists all women are supposed to be lesbians... :confused:
Silly me! ;)

Legalapproach
26th Oct 2001, 01:50
Sothat's why after several pints I feel like a woman. ;)

widgeon
26th Oct 2001, 05:09
s 'ok as long as you don;t feel like a 16 year old.