View Full Version : Dublin based crew

Jade
11th Jan 2004, 02:39
Just wondering if anyone could help me out

I've been living and flying for middle east and british carriers for a number of years but would really like to move home to Ireland and dont want to stop flying just yet.
Do you know which airlines have crew based in Dublin or any of the other Irish airports?
Are any of them currently recruiting?
Any help would be great

Thanks

Jade

Hostie from Hell
11th Jan 2004, 04:16
Jade

Try CityJet....

Swords Business Campus
Balheary Road
Swords
Co Dublin

Tel 00 353 1 8700 130

www.cityjet.com

hope this is of some help:ok:

FormerFlyer
11th Jan 2004, 04:52
Hi

I'm sure I got an email from aviationjobsearch the other day looking for crew for DUB base of a Star Alliance carrier.

The only one I thought it may be is bmi, so may be worth a shot. Or check out aviationjobsearch to be sure.

cheers ;)

FF

st.elmo
11th Jan 2004, 16:02
BMI are getting ready to recruit, you can find a number on their web site.

Air2000 are also recruiting. Looking for about 30 or so crew in Dublin and about 64 for Cork.

If you have the experience Aer Arann are looking for crew for Cork and in a month or so will recruit for Galway and then eventualy Dublin. They are ready to expand big time.

Aer Lingus are taking on more crew but the company are trying to use current ground staff and dont say much at all about outside candidates.

Good luck jade. Hope this helps in some way.

eire_boy
12th Jan 2004, 05:59
Hi Jade

You could try Direct Personnel (http://www.directpersonnel.com/) they sometimes have jobs for Dublin.

Ryanair are always recruiting (usually European bases though) however you will have to pay for your Cabin Crew training if your new, not sure about experienced crew.

BMI have a base in Dublin, you can apply to:

cabin crew recruitment
bmi training centre
Stockley Close
West Drayton
Middlesex
UB7 9BL

I hope you find something you like;)

Jade
12th Jan 2004, 22:03
Thanks so much for all your replies.

You'll certainly keep me busy for the next few days checking out and applying to the airlines mentioned. its been a great help!

If you hear of anything good or bad regarding airlines based in Ireland could you please continue to pass the info on to me. I ve lived abroad for so long that I' m out of touch with the airline industry back home, however if you need any advise on airlines in the UK or middle east dont hesitate to ask me.

Thanks again for all your help

jade:D