PDA

View Full Version : City Jet

flyingoli
11th Jan 2004, 00:39
Hello,

In november I have done psycho test for City Jet, one month after I received a positive answer, I was in the group who will pass an interview and the sim test. In december they told me that I will have this interview in january.
My question is simple, is anybody on pprune in the same case?
and finally does any body can explain me, why it's take so long time between the first test and the interview?

flying oli:cool:

Altyre
12th Jan 2004, 00:11
Hi Flyingoli,
I had an interview with them on the 3rd of December,as of today,I still haven't heard anything despite 2 phone calls. Needless to say I'm not too impressed with them but with your post,I'm thinking they might call me up around Easter to tell me I have the job!

Cockpit2222
12th Jan 2004, 00:47
Hey everybody....

I think you don't have to worry, it seems they have a lot of work with recruitment... I got the "aptitute tests" beginning of December.. they told me: "results in max 1 month" --> month is over, and i didnt get any news.. maybe next week.. i will see !

winch launch
12th Jan 2004, 01:00
Altyre can you please check your personal messages

winch

stargazer02
12th Jan 2004, 02:25
Hi there
well just reading your posts
IF all you have to worry about is the fact that they have not called you then you to say yes/no then you have little to worry about.

Im sure there are alot of guys/gals out there who would just love to step in a be in your shoes and wait for their call...or would you just rather a very quick "no" reply.

Things sometimes move slowly so have patience and be glad you are where you are.....
sometimes No news is good news....better than a "no" letter in the post!!!!

ElNino
14th Jan 2004, 21:56
Gentlemen
This is how things happen in aviation, get used to it.
People have started in CityJet many months after their apptitude tests.

Also, lose the attitude about it, otherwise you won't last a week in the company.

M.85
14th Jan 2004, 21:59
know one who did the aptitude test in Novembre and who is in training as we speak..
Go figure..

M.85

Skylark3
7th Feb 2004, 12:59
One of my fellow Ab Initio students didnt hear anything...
He bought a ticket to Dublin, Hotel, etc etc etc... Never a single word from CJ.
I got called after a month for the interview!
Unfortunately I didnt pass....
But I start the B767-300 Course for another airline in a few days in Brussels! :D

In case you need any info regarding the interview... Let me know!
Cheers

Skylark3 :ok:

signeti
8th Feb 2004, 21:28
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGHHHHHHH,
YOU'RE NOT BITTER ARE YOU EL NINO?
hows that 5 hoover power beast treating you ????? :E

LVL CHG
8th Feb 2004, 23:46
Skylark,

Congrats! I think you'll like the 767 a lot better than the 146... I hope your airline isn't Sobelair...

Can you give us some details and your flight time for comparison?

Cheers