PDA

View Full Version : Vision improvement programs

JustAnotherVictim
10th Jan 2004, 22:00
Hi everyone

I know the Bates subject has been covered in the past, but this is just a quickie.

I would like to just ask if any of you have undergone any vision improvement training programs and if so what results did you get?

I can't find the poll option for messages, so basically to sum up-what method did you try and did it work?!

Thanks for your time!

:)

Krallu
11th Jan 2004, 20:19
Hi there!

I've tried the most ways.
The one I find works best is the one that I describes on the topic in this forum that is named "Safe computer usage". Take a look there about my positive lens way.

If you are interested I can get you in contact with one person that helped me with it in the first place.

Bates and the other methods are working but all methods have different sucess ratio and all requires a lot, lot of work. Don't expect that you only could do it for a week and then it is fine. No You need to really work for it.

If you broke your leg, the leg would take time to heal.
And as you can see peple can train almost everything inside your body, you are training to be able to work, so why can't you train your eyes, yes you can. But as with all sorts of training it takes time.

Loose rivets
12th Jan 2004, 14:11
Insisting that the focus locks on, by repeated exercise is ok... a/ if you are within range to pull the eye into focus in the first place. b/ young enough.

Sadly, as the eye ages, the myriad suspension points that apply force on the lense, grow further in towards the centre of the pupil. Their angular force becomes diminished and the eye cannot be made to accommodate over the same range.

Excellent micro-photography in Scientific American about (guessing) 15 years ago.