PDA

View Full Version : New recruits beware of Qatar Airways!

strength
8th Jan 2004, 20:51
Anyone thinking of joining QR?well,think again! What to expect:

Poor Salary (unless you come from a third world country)
Poor support from the office wether its Saliya the Snake,Bob (i'd rather play golf and save money then pi** off Gates) or welfare (otherwise known as "nightmare"). Welfare are very well known for giving the crew as little support as possible (guys, you literally have to be on deaths door to get any sympathy from them if you call in sick)
Your "colleagues" will grass you up wether you are a captain or a crew member - Al-Bakers so called onboard auditors are mostly made up of crew who lick his little a**e.
Take a look at Bahrain and Dubai - the crew can go out and enjoy themselves and get discount on drinks. Mr. Al-Baker stopped the discount in Qatar in what few places there are to go and enjoy yourself.
AAB is a racist and hates europeans,eer how many europeans left in your airline sir??
The beautiful fleet of aircraft NOT! like the glam A300! Not nice working on that in the middle of summer,temperature inside is like being inside an oven,smells of urine on those lovely AFA and AFD aircraft have ALL pax complaining even crew fainting in the middle of summer.
You could be demoted for absolutely nothing at all.
When you complete your AB course or CS/CSD course look forward to the threats from the man AAB himself - fab way to go out on line - ooh, Mr Richard Branson throws a party for his crew,sometimes gives them a free mobile phone - what do you get? "my onboard auditors are watching you"....."Well, i fired him and her today........."
The vast majority of crew hate the airline,most flights you'll be flying crew home who have resigned or want to resign,morale is very,very low and it's worrying to hear F/deck crew constantly complaining - on a flight last week one F/O said that they were overworked,underpaid,tired and fed up....all the ingredients for a disaster.
Anyone thinking of joining think again - go to Emirates or another professional airline......my resignation is ready.

Bang
8th Jan 2004, 23:18
Strenth,

I agree with many things you said.and infact QR has made us devolop an anti QR feeling towards them.I have been in the same shoe for a long time and unedrstand you well.

But,whats most irritating in your post is how you look at the rest of the world,just because :-

1) you dont get discounts on drinks in Qatar
2) you dont get free parties from AAB
3) you dont get free mobile phones from AAB (as at Virgin)
4) you dont get sympathy whan called in sick.

Plus, you are being a racist,to say,salaries are poor except for the 3rd world comunity.

You must understand,the cost of living is much cheaper in Qatar in comparison to DXB/BAH.and all of us pay the same price for living, no matter what your colour/nationality maybe.

On the other hand,you must realize, what you nag about will soon be missed by you the moment you re in UK. do you get free housing in UK? do you not pay tax? do you not pay bills in uk? what do you save at the end in UK? and what is your life style in UK? extreamly poor isnt it?!! (yes,we know that!!) thats why people of your origin always complain about everything and run for any discount available, complains endlessly and still either stay or come back.because you simply dont get the benifits of middle east back home.

If you are unhappy with QR (like most of us) stick to the point.and dont discreminate the rest of the world.and also as long as you are at QR,do not go compare your self with other airlines. this will take you no where.

gulf-crew
9th Jan 2004, 00:11
Bang

Yet again your shouting your little mouth off. Give it a rest, shoot the problem not the messenger. Seems we have a little chip on our shoulders. Lets take a reality check, here look at the exchange rates and cost of living, and not forgetting the lifestyle of the UK to say asian countries need I say anymore and Doh v Dxb as cost of living not that much difference, I have lived in both.

I find your attitude to be a little bit irritating at the moment with some of your posts, lets just say that some nationalities like to enjoy life rather than sitting indoors all the time like some nationalities do

take a chill pill bang and write something useful

ayomide
9th Jan 2004, 00:16
Bang, why can't you compare QR with other airlines?

They are one of the best airlines in the Middle East and I don't think they would have won that award for nothing!

I don't know if you knew this, but did you know EK for instance love to employ previous QR-crew because of the hard and wide training QR give their crew?

A300Man
9th Jan 2004, 00:23
Hmmmmm - hard day at the office, Gulf-Crew..........?

gulf-crew
9th Jan 2004, 00:36
No not really A300

Just found some of the posts bang is writing a bit anti westerner
We all worked hard at QR and thought things would change, but hence no its never going to change.

Bang, yes I live in the UK and pay tax, but at the end of the day I have a life to do what I want with no one spying on me. Pay bills yep, so what do I have at the end of each month, well lets see most definately a lot more than you. I for one pay more tax than you earn, shop at Gucci, Prade to name but a few , so the UK isn't that bad now is it. As for discount, sorry to disappoint you bang but I pay for full fare first class tickets, not id90's like you get. So what do you have to look forward to. Best thing I ever did was leave QR, went onto bigger and better things, like most of us who leave QR do.

Bangkok Layover
9th Jan 2004, 15:01
I dont think Bang has got anything against any westerners. Bang is just addressing the issue.I also noticed all this discremination began in the main post with comments made on 3rd world countries.

Such behaviour is unacceptable.how are you guys working together with this attitude?

GULF-CREW- I think you are getting worked up over no reason.may be because,the 2nd post hit you hard too. working for an air line and buying your own First class ticket is very hard to belive (unless ofcourse company provided or you are in a FFP program).

As for QR,It is always suggested,friends and others are encouraged to look for other options.QR is a bad place to work for.

Bang
9th Jan 2004, 16:28
It hurts when thruth is spoken,isnt it gulf-crew?

Did you atleast think how the 3rd world felt when such nasty comments were first made? did you even realize it? hasnt this always been the case,even in the middle east? most of you think just because you are from Europe and must be given priority. WRONG!! this doesnt happen anymore.thats why you are pissed off.

shop at gucci and Prada?
Buy your own First class ticket?

Isnt it typical of your origin to boast about what you dont have?

Reality check? well, ask your self and face the facts.

All what you have is the pass port of your Skin colour and thats it!
:eek:

ayomide,

14 months in Aviation buisness and middle east wouldnt give you enough knowledge to address what you are trying so hard to put together in your posts.

your wrong posts with wrong facts is a good example.

EK has won awards,Correct! how they were won is in question.
and Ek doesnt love to hire EX QR crew,purely for obviouse reasons.

ayomide
9th Jan 2004, 20:04
They do love to employ previous QR-staff, especially cabin crew and I have seen many crew joining them after QR, after the poaching rule has expired.

I think I know enough to write on this forum. Who says your posts are the true ones? I'm sensing suspiciousness, you seem to have a lot of time off if you are working with QR, unless you are using the computer out of the country, but who would spend time on the internet on layovers?

Just because I had a good time with QR, does that make my opinions wrong? No! And I'm not that old yet, so forgive me for not having been any longer in the aviation.

At least I have a fair attitude and am not trying to insult somebody.

A300Man
9th Jan 2004, 20:20
EK won't openly admit it, but they DO love to have ex-QR crew in their aircraft cabins. The QR training stands out a mile.

gulf-crew
9th Jan 2004, 20:39
Bang and BK Layover

FFP program yep EK (Silver) and BA, (gold) work for a airline (not anymore) still flying at cabin crew (work it out) Shop at some of the best shops not somethig you could do on QR Salary. No my company does not pay for it I do. Believe it or not your choice

So have a go try and guess what sort of cabin crew job I do now?

Some of the nationalities at QR were great to work for and I still see some of my old friends when there in London, and they come from various nationalities.

Yes the office did do a few favours for certain nationalities, can't say I agree with it, but hey look who has access to AAB's office very few westerners.

No I didn't like your posts about westerners being lazy, there were lots of people from various nationalities who were lazy, so you cant catogarize just the westerners.

Yep got a good passport thanks and it makes life much easier to travel how about yours?

Skin color prefer to have a tan. Thanks for asking

So if your so fed up and anti QR why dont you leave??

M.85
9th Jan 2004, 22:12
Now i know why the flight deck doors are closed and sealed;-)
Its worth than at my hairdresser salon...

Its fun though..Keep it up..the chach i mean..

M.85

Bang
10th Jan 2004, 04:23
QR gives good training-I agree.Cabin crew are some of the best in buisness-I agree.EK loves to hire them-I disagree.infact Etihad and airarabia too do not want them.reason is well known.reason being AAB and QR!! that is infact why there is a ban on QR crew all over.

gulf crew-Are you shopping at gucci/prada shop at silom road in BBK? or odels in CMB?
* my pass port is as good as one could be.

ayomide-yes, I got nothing to do. (just like yourself!) always killing my time on the computer.

ayomide
10th Jan 2004, 05:40
Bang, they do love to employ them, even A300Man says so! Anyway, I'll rest my case.

You are a besserwisser and I hope you'll be gone if I rejoin QR!

Gulf-crew, cabin crew on a train or a boat?

gulf-crew
10th Jan 2004, 06:46
Hey Bang

No NYC, LAX, not been to cmb or bkk since QR days when it was 9 day layover back then, no shuttle and cmb was a there and back

ayomide

Nope still flying

speedbrake74
11th Jan 2004, 13:45
Well, I think these postings has lost its point. Living in this shoddy town and working for a shoddy run airline is essentially what the B**#ch was about. This place along with DXB reminds me like EuroDisney or a movie backlot. Its all cosmetic on the from the front, but when you look behind the curtains, its still a 3rd world country, with 3rd world mentality. Regardless of what Western culture ( ie ..technology, business....) is brought to the the area.
This also goes for the management. Everything is all ad-hoc. Band-aid solutions to problems, knee-jerk solutions. Never any fore thought to anything. Crisis (mis) management.
So take it as it is. :yuk:
Nothing will change, if it does it will take a long time

Muttley Crew
11th Jan 2004, 14:37
Speedbrake74 making the only sense on this thread.

Bang and others having difficulty understanding that the "3rd world" comment obviously intended to reflect the fact a salary goes further in their countries than in western economies. Nothing racist in this statement, only "economist". True racists, in their manic rabidity, often the quickest to apply the label to others. See Bang's "skin colour" comment.

Bang and HK L I think Gulf-Crew is trying to say he/she quite happy back in the real world despite efforts by anyone else to say it can't possibly be true. Try to imagine it.

Bang
12th Jan 2004, 05:04
SOUR GRAPES FOLKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayomide
12th Jan 2004, 19:02
I agree with previous posts, but Bang is always negative!

Bang
13th Jan 2004, 03:58
trimotor,

What you dont have in your country and you have here are the simple basics such as free housing, transport , tax free salaries, good food and drink (not stale sandwiches and dry salads and fish and chips).

Honest brits have admitted this!

Education and experience is higher in us and that has been proven in international records.

We dont produce fake certificates and pretend to be what we are not and you guys do!- (refer to QR/GF). AAB too once confirmed this.

Do you think the world is blind? no,not any more!

more and more of you find it difficult each day to maintain your fals pride in your own soil and as a result you guys end up out side your country.now that the colonial era has ended and class system your folks introduced to the world has been changing and people are recognized on merit, it has been TOUGH for you guys.

It is now time you all "WAKE UP" and face the reality and the truth!

ayomide- I find you very silly!!!

ayomide
13th Jan 2004, 04:18
Well, I haven't seen one positive post from you. What does that say? It hurts when the truth is spoken, somebody said.

Ask yourself this regarding tax free salaries. What is the reason for not having have to pay taxes in those countries? Something that is very hard to find in Europe, Asia, elsewhere. And it's very difficult to find a substitute for this on these continents too.

Bang
13th Jan 2004, 04:28
ayomide,

What do you mean by 3rd world countries? name afew. then I shall give you the answer!

Truth has realy hurt somebody and that is why the said statement still rings in somebody"s ears!!

ayomide
13th Jan 2004, 04:36
No, thank you. I don't need any answers! You said you have the simple basics such as tax free salaries in Gulf countries, but I don't think it's possible to offer this in Western countries, and why not!?

The reason that you don't have to pay any taxes in the Gulf, is the oil! Oil is very difficult to find in Western countries and they receive around two thirds of the oil from the Gulf. This is the simple reason why there is no such thing as taxes in the Middle East.

menard
13th Jan 2004, 04:36
Is this a cabin crew forum?

Bang
13th Jan 2004, 04:37
yet again you are being silly. if you fire a question, except the answer.

one more thing-you said I havent written any positive post. well, that says it all.my point is proven!you have one sided view of everything.check all my posts and talk again!! :confused:

ayomide
13th Jan 2004, 04:40
I expect the anser, but you can't compare living standards between two different continents, especially not one where you don't have to pay any taxes!

I haven't got one side only, just because I'm trying to defend QR.

Bang
13th Jan 2004, 04:44
I very well agree with you.thats why I say living satnderds here are much higher than in UK.:ok:

ayomide
13th Jan 2004, 04:47
Quite obvious why the living standards are higher in the Gulf than the UK if you don't have to pay any taxes there. Try to compare two countries that both require their population to pay taxes, and what do you get?

Bang
13th Jan 2004, 04:51
So you agree with my last post!-THANK YOU!!

Expats in UK pay tax.

Expats in middle east dont pay tax.

This is the difference!!

ayomide
13th Jan 2004, 04:58
Yes, and why do expats have to pay taxes in the UK and all over Europe? No oil!

And one more thing... do you agree that we are the same person? No, no, no!

boiler
13th Jan 2004, 20:16
Not only is the gulf expensive (twice the prices of the US for example), but I think the Saudies have just implemented a 20% tax on expats including workers from other Gulf countires. Hope this does not spread to the rest of the region.

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 03:22
Going back to earlier posts by Gulf Crew: I also find it hard to believe that he is in the position to pay for full fare First Class tickets!

Ayomide: you seem to get into these "cat fights" don't you!? Your posts and comments are very dubious as I mentioned before.

The Gulf is expensive depending on what you choose to do.

But, going back to the original thread, Strength is offering advice here and a warning...steer clear and don't waste time that could be utilised at EK!

Having just returned from meetings in Europe, I can assure you that AAB's reputation in the industry is not good and getting worse. This coming from Managers in the UK and Europe. They are not just reading it on Pprune (if at all), they are hearing it from other people in the industry and have witnessed his behaviour themselves!

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 05:02
HR, I'm very dubious when it comes to you. That makes us even.

It is possible to buy first class tickets even if you are not in the right position, though not all can afford it. It's all about how you prior things in your life.

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 05:32
Well Ayomide, I am in the majority here about your posts and since I know who GC is, I feel I am in a fairly good position to offer comment.

I myself have just been up the sharp end on a quick business trip to the UK/Europe and it was very nice indeed, but it was paid for by the company. And it wasn't ID90 either. Otherwise I could not afford it because my priorities are in the right order...my family come before anything and an economy seat is just fine. It is an added bonus and a perk of the job to sit a slightly more comfortable seat. Having use of the Servisair lounge at LGW was a pleasant start to to the journey too...

Maybe when you debate things without your handbag and stop throwing your dummy out the pram, you might find that you will have slightly more interesting discussions on here and certainly less childish.

Accept criticism and accept comments...after all that's all they are. If you look back over your posts you will understand why people are kind of sceptical with what you say.

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 05:38
Apparently you don't seem to be able to handle criticism and obviously not comments that are not similar to yours either. Nobody has never stopped you from offering any comments before, or am I wong? When I once said you were free to post, you accussed me of shooting back at you. Can't see any logic in that!

I have never received any sceptical comments from other people except you and Bang, but I believe that has to do with that I actually try to defend QR and question about what you two are saying. After all, it takes two sides to discuss a matter.

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 05:52
Meaow!!!!!!!!!! I rest my case! Here we go again.

Ha Ha...well, it's handling things like criticism that have got me to the position I am now, so that's fine. Criticism is a good thing at times if used properly. They teach that in the Performance Management course.

Read all the replies to your posts and I believe you will find it is not only just Bang and I disagreeing with you.

It's all part of the fun of posting on here and, like I said before, that's all it is. Don't let it get to you.

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 06:00
Bragging over your ambitions?

I'll rest my case as well. No point in waisting time to someone who thinks he is better than everyone alse, despite your 14 years of flying in the Gulf! I think KW also flew 14 years in the Gulf, coincidence I'd say.

And like you said, it's all about how you remain your standards on board, not on the ground which apparently doesn't make any sence. After all, you learn all the importants bits on the ground. Someone can be better than you, even that you have been flying longer!

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 06:19
Ayomide, actually KW had 12 years in the Gulf in total. Fact!

Hardly bragging. It's natural to want to get into a better job as your career progresses. Since I left QR I have worked in a few jobs and had a period of not working, but did a couple of courses and then struck it lucky. And I WAS lucky! Right place at the right time.

Sorry that you aren't ambitious.

There are plenty of people better than me, and you, out there. That will always be the case with anyone.

KW and I worked in QR together, prior to that we were in different airlines in the Gulf. I left before him and we are still in touch. Any messages?

Good luck in your job search or your return to QR. As mentioned earlier by someone else, AAB likes people like you.

All the best.

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 06:31
Maybe that's why I had a good time at QR because AAB liked me? Oh, you solved the mystery.

I know there are many people on this forum who believe you are him and I happen to be one of those. If I want to say something to him, I'll give him a ring!

I would say I am ambitious, but can't do everything I like for several reasons so stop the hacking.

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 06:33
Let me know if you want his number then...just PM me.

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 06:35
No, it's fine. I wouldn't waste any money on him.

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 09:58
Oh, sorry I have just realised that you must have the number as you state that you would just "give him a ring." As if!

mavr1ck
14th Jan 2004, 17:28
:) It's with great interest that i read this thread. It’s like a good TV series and i can't wait till I get home to see the latest.

My 5 cents worth; Ayomide and Homesick there is no right or wrong here just information. Here I am considering an application with QR, having just being turned downed by EK at the last stage of interviews one on one; my goal and ambition have been reduced by one.

All I can say is that the information provide by everyone here is exactly that information, so that fellow wanabes can take into consideration and decide there future. Not to shot down or to build a monument. Information for us all.

As for me unless EK comes around with a phone call for me, i could say that my application will be in soon with QR and it will be me who decides what is fact and what is fiction

Regards

PS. Respect because it was getting a bit nasty

homesick rae
14th Jan 2004, 18:51
Mavrick: hardly nasty! It's all a bit of fun as far as I am concerned. Nothing else. Anything I say is based on personal experience and nothing more. Qatar is a nice place and there are some nice people over there working hard for a dictator!

Respect? Go to QR and see how much you witness there!

M.85
14th Jan 2004, 19:30
Hi guys,
I went on Qatar website and only found job offers for A310..type rated pilots..and cadet training for locals..
Am i missing something?

M.85

Rosbif
14th Jan 2004, 21:30
Check with contractair and another 2 agencies looking for 320 rated guys.

M.85
14th Jan 2004, 21:55
Thanks rosbif.Just registered on Contractair.
M.85

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 21:57
Go there and make your own judgement. There ARE actually people who can be LUCKY at QR.

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 22:01
trimotor,

"I will do my bit here and go back to my country to retire" ?

Why not do your bit to your green/lush country now itself? I guess they dont pay you the "green bills" there as much as
here!!!

I wasnt talking only about having to pay taxes there.it is the overrall result of well being I was reffering to.

Starbucks coffee??? what an example??!!

Homesick-Thank you!

ayomide- you lost the case!

*At the end of the day arent we all having fun here,whilst sharing information and voicing out our opinions? thank you Homesick for reminding that bit too!

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 22:07
Quite entertaining. People who don't share your opinions (that QR is a very bad airline) are more or less being harassed on this forum by you who stick up for one another. I didn't loose anything..

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 22:50
more than the most of us here dont agree with you on QR issue.

May be you shoul find an "OIL" job in Qatar! (that you know so much about oil and taxes)

:D

I thought you said, Bang has nothing else to do but sit and write to Pprue.I seriously wonder if you've got anything else to do too!! :ooh:

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 22:57
Well, I think it's essential to know the reasons why you don't pay any taxes in the Gulf, if you intend to work there. Along with knowledge of the culture, religion and social issues.

I stand by my opinion. QR is a great airline to work for, despite what you and others say.

Bang, give me the reason why you can't leave QR? All this talk about people leaving and being sacked all the time, why aren't you one of those?!

No, it's just that when I worked with QR I was out flying all the time and when I was home, I appreciated that time and would never spend that in front of the computer! See the logics?

Beside, I might work with computers nowadays. Has that ever occured to you?

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:07
Your comment about "oil and taxes" is a laugh! it is important to know all needed about a country before going there to work and live.but the true facts!........who on earth told you there is no tax in the middleeast because of "oil" they have,and other countries have tax policy because they dont have "oil"? you are being so wrongly informed! and you are being the JOKE of the century!

Why I dont Leave QR is because,your favorite boss AAB has blocked us from going to other decent Airlines!

* Thought you earlier said,you are still flying.besides,if you now say you are working with computers,thats fine,but you dont work with Pprune,are you?

Doesnt your Boss sack you for not doing the computer job and wasting time writting your pointless posts?

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:13
And who has received several comments that YOU are wrong informed?

Join an airline in another country, not in the Gulf, or do something else for a change. Your attitude is very bad for cabin crew. Is this what you keep telling your CCMs during briefing? No wonder if they are desmotivated!

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:15
So you admit QR crew are demotivated? thought you said it is a Great place to work for!!!???

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:15
Go back and see if I ever wrote that post. I am not flying any more!

I don't understand why AAB won't sack YOU for writing very bad comments about QR and harassing other people. I hope he will come to his senses and find out who you are and take the proper actions.

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:18
Your favorite boss will never come to his senses-I agree-you said it!!

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:23
I never admitted anything, just said if they are desmotived. That is a difference.

I hope he comes to his senses when it comes to you, if you ARE working with QR that is. You seem to have a lot of time off. Surprisingly you also seem to be the very only QR CCM writing on this forum. Also very strange. There used to be a huge crowd of them here earlier.

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:28
I am not the only crew member talking here.Your Wrong information/knowledge talks again!

Ever concidered going to pre school again?:sad:

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:29
CCM stands for Cabin Crew Member. That prooves your knowledge!

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:38
hehehehe :O What are you talking about? ok ok I didnt know CCM stands for cabin crew member.thaks for the tip! hehehe

Also,what does CCM have to do with my last post?

you are so confused and you dont know what you are writting about. AAB realy needs people like you. not a suprise you enjoyed QR.

Also, hope you are doing ok with your computer job with this state of mind.

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:41
And I thought you learnt what CCM and SCCM mean during training!

I'm not confused at all, just writing my thoughts as you are.

No, but if people are so miserable at QR, why wouldn't they want to spread it all over the internet as they used to before until AAB threatned any negative posts about the airline would involve actions? (Do a search and you'll find it), and you seem to be the only CCM here who apparently have the guts to do it.

Bang
14th Jan 2004, 23:53
you said it all!

yes people have been writting negative about QR because it is negative.

you said it all!

yes AAB threatend everybody on Gulf times about internet comments.because all he does is threatning!!

and do you now tell me QR is good place to work for and AAB is a good Boss? after admitting AAB threatens?? Do you??

You are so confused!

* I ve got to go.got a flight this evening.shall be back to entertain you.take a deep breath,long shower,good nights sleep and be ready to chat!! Good Night!!

ayomide
14th Jan 2004, 23:56
Yes, but that was a long time ago and no CCMs have returned since then, except you. And I never admitted AAB threatned anyone, only stated the facts whether they are true or not. Found on this forum.

You are the confused one!

I am not confused. Still think QR is great!

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 00:06
Ayomide, you really are a confused little soul aren't you?

Bang, spot on again!I believe both JB and EM are now down the road at Etihad? Good to see at least some people are geting the chance to move. I hope that you will get your chance soon. Of course Ayomide knows all about everything that goes on and going back to one of his earlier posts: "you only have yourself to blaim(sic) if you take a loan out in another country"...well if you are planning to stay in that country and can afford to pay it back why wouldn't you if you have your reasons? I tried to point out to our confused little soul that many people are stung by this through no fault of their own...for instance, they leave QR for whatever reason and are not given the opportunity to remain in Doha, work for someone else and pay it off...although I know a couple of crew who have had to stay and pay it...in fact one ex crew is still there now working hard in another job to pay off his loan...but of course none of this happens as we are constantly told by Ayomide.

Bang, I agree with you and the other Ppruners who feel that he was either asleep during his time there or maybe did not work there at all. He ven sent me a PM saying "no offense" yet continues to take offense at replies to his posts!

He spends more time trying to "guess the identity" of who's online than thinking about what he is in fact writing! Still, it's a laugh at least!

:D

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 01:15
Having problems realising that woman can be right too? But then again, you seem to be a fasctistic man and I'm glad I never flew under your command.

Think twice HR. How wise is it to take a loan in a country you are not citizen in and you are not guarantued a job during the whole time you need to pay it back?

If you haven't realized it, I'm a woman, not a man. "Oh, and I thought you were smart."

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 01:20
Revert back to my earlier post and the mention of "handbag"...

And you would never have flown under my "command" since you joined after I left and if you were to fly under my "command" I would indeed be a captain!

:p

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 01:25
No, I just said I was glad I never had to fly under your command.

And I did work with QR, despite what you may think and sorry for being one of those who actually had a great time there!

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 01:31
I had a great time there too!! That's the point you seem to be missing! Never mind...

And you wouldn't have flown under my "command" since I was not a captain!!:=

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 01:34
Sorry for chosing wrong word, but I'm not the only one here with bad English and need to read it a few times before you can understand what it really means.

Good to see that you and Bang get one very well and stick up for one another! I'm sure you and him are great as CS/CSD.

After all, I'm not the one who didn't knew what CCM meant! Dubious, heh?

Bang
15th Jan 2004, 02:03
This is getting too interesting,I had to say this before leaving for the flight.

Ayomide, I thought you said earlier in the thread that you got a scholarship in your country to study english and thats why your english is so good? you also said you are now working with computers? and now you say you are not the only one on the forum with bad english? .......man/woman you are so confused!!

Homesick-I think you are correct. JB and EM must be on their way to Ethihad.

Ayomide-You are not on this Planet.some where else in the Solor system (as stated in your profile!)

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:07
I got the scholarship before joining QR. I studied the language before I joined them. Now I'm working with computers. See the logics?

I never said anything about my English only, just that I'm not the only one with bad English (if my is bad that is!).

And probably why QR is negative, as you claim it is, would probably be caused by negative CS' and CSDs. After all, one of their duties is to keep a positive attitude among the crew!

Bang
15th Jan 2004, 02:09
I certainly see no Logic in anything you say.

Ayomide and Logic dont go together.

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:11
No, but that's because you only read what you want to read and even ignore certain statements which are of value.

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 02:12
Ayomide: What also makes me laugh even more is the insistence that I sound like someone else...someone you wouldn't have known as you had joined after they left...and even after I left!!! How can you justify that? You really are making my day!!

Bang
15th Jan 2004, 02:13
value?

you mean in your posts?...well yes,to have a good Laugh!!:O

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:14
Well, I have read through the previous posts about QR and you sound very much like KW. I have also received a few PMs who agree me on this!!!

Bang
15th Jan 2004, 02:17
KW is "taba" and not homesick-confirmed!

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:18
Then read previous comments given on your comments. People claim you are ill informed and you are letting your little mouth shout off. I'm only receiving negative comments from you and HR and am not letting them get onto me.

Wonder who is being childish now, you or me?

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 02:19
Bang: that's right.

But Ayomide, how would you know how KW sounds like? He left long before you joined !

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:20
I don't know what he sounds like, your both your choices of words and expressions are similar. Even the same!

By the way, taba doesn't excist any longer. And there was this rumour he had multiple identities on this forum.

Bang
15th Jan 2004, 02:28
DONT LET NEGATIVE COMMENTS "GET ONTO" OR GET IN TO U. YOU WILL BE MORE CONFUSED.

GOT TO GO, BYE FOR NOW LADIES/GENTS!!

HS-:CHECK YOUR PM PLEASE.

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 02:31
Wonder where the confused person is?

As I said, I hope AAB truly finds out who you are and takes the proper actions and sack you. That will take you out of the airline since you obviously don't want to leave on your own. People like you don't belong in the airline industry, especially not with that attitude of yours.

homesick rae
15th Jan 2004, 03:01
Ayomide: "i don't know what he sounds like both your choices of words sound similar even the same"...if you don't know then how can you compare? Bit of contradiction there me thinks!!:8

ayomide
15th Jan 2004, 04:43
Easy! Easier than you can imagine.

mo_gravy
15th Jan 2004, 05:56
several (i count THREE) different "personalities" all carrying on a hearty conversation with themselves here from the same keyboard... :8 :} :rolleyes:

try clozapine it'll fix that 'phrenia

reading this thread is like "beating yourself off" with a cheese grater. slightly amusing but mostly... painful

A300Man
15th Jan 2004, 07:46
Mo Gravy

Well identified! I was actually just coming to the same conclusion. (although I am more convinced that there are 2 and not 3 participants).

This thread has gone on for long enough and has reached the end of its purposeful life. Would like to see it ended.

Best regards everyone.

Bang
16th Jan 2004, 19:01
I think ayomide is the one with two identities.when he/she states comments,and when compared them with the previouse posts written by him,it is somewhat clear there is a dual personality on the forum.

The main post was written by Strength. I gave my honest opinion on that.gulf crew couldnt take the comments and lost it completly and this has been going on for ever since.

This has been a "bitter sweet" topic to read and write to, and as somebody wrote on the page,we are carrying out hearty conversations!

The most important of all is......

Strength has been in touch with me and explained how he/she felt about the posts and explained afew areas. also said he/she would understand different views of others and never meant to excercise the effort to project negativity and that he/she would learn out of all posts (mainly my posts) and constructively take them onboard .

This is the beuty of any disagreement or argument! I MUST admit Strength is a great individual and with that positive atitude would go a long way in his/her career,as well as in personal life!

I must also say, (although I have written to Strength a PM) I have only been hard on the issue and not on the person with your post. GOOD LUCK to you!

homesick rae
17th Jan 2004, 00:09
Yeah, Bang, I have also been in touch with Strength through PMs and a few things were discussed. He/she feels strongly about certain things that go on, as we all do.

This thread was never meant to be a case of "I am better than you and I know more" kind of thing, but it certainly seemed like that for both GC and Ayomide.

It is an open forum where free speech is meant to reign, but all of us are prone to getting a little hot headed. I am sure we all agree nothing personal is meant.

Like I said earlier, it is all a bit of fun and I confess to doing a bit of "winding up," as far as Ayomide is concerned, but it was all done tongue firmly in cheek.

I agree with A300 Man that the thread has run its course, save maybe for a last rant from Ayomide.

We all stand by our beliefs and I agree that any wannabe crew should be careful of a move to QR...that is what the thread is about after all.

I am sure there is lots more to come!

All the best.

HR

ayomide
17th Jan 2004, 03:55
And my other identity would be?

I have nothing to hide and just because I am trying to defend what you are throwing at me, I am being accused of having multiple identities?

Bang, if you still haven't realised it I'm a woman, not a man. I believe you are the one with multiple identitites and have never been close QR.

homesick rae
17th Jan 2004, 05:05
Wayhay!! I rest my case!:D

Bang
17th Jan 2004, 05:12
You are not just a woman (if you say so) but an old granny!

shut up,go home and do some knitting!!

ayomide
17th Jan 2004, 07:30
HR, see! Bang can't even answer who my other identity would be since he accused me of having it. Easy to say something, but then not explain nor comment it.

Same to you, Bang. Good luck at AAB's office! :ok:

A300Man
17th Jan 2004, 22:35
, and they all lived happily ever after! THE END!!!!!!!

gulf-crew
18th Jan 2004, 04:54
HS

Lets take a look at when taba came to a end and HS appeared, mmm quite coincidental dont you think? You gave the game away HS, not anyone else.

As for what I can afford you know nothing, how about all the people that helped you out, no sign of that yet. Poor poor show lot of unhappy people in UK and Qatar

As for JB, still at QR, known fact

Enough said

LVL CHG
18th Jan 2004, 08:23
This quibbling is boring. What was the original thread title? How about we talk about flying for QR?

homesick rae
18th Jan 2004, 21:23
Indeed, and getting a tad personal too!:=

4HolerPoler
19th Jan 2004, 02:18
Bang & ayomide have won themselves a week in the cooler for their spat.

If you guys want to continue your squabble do it by PM or email & not on this forum.

4HP

Nearly Man
19th Jan 2004, 04:40
Cor, well, who's squabbling, I wouldn't mind a job at QA, and I think the A300 is a top plane, whats wrong with it?
Right, feel free to reply to my post with job offers :)

Not registered
19th Jan 2004, 19:48
Guys and Gals some good news are coming today at the meeting ......

jet4hire
27th Jan 2004, 01:22
I will be bringning Jetdriver to put you all in your place!

just kidding!:D