PDA

View Full Version : Pilot's Wings

Lee
22nd Oct 2001, 09:49
Hi everyone!

I'm a serious collector of Pilot's Wings. I collect all types of airline and military pilot's wings.

I am willing to buy, pay, exchange (my airline's wings - SQ), or trade with you (those extra wings that I bought), your Wings.

I'm from Singapore and I started collecting pilot's wings since I was 19! I assure you that your wings will be kept with great care. I assure you too that those wings which are/were generously given to me will never be sold, exchanged or traded. I'm no dealer or businessman!

Please email me if you are willing to help me build up my collection. Thanks.

DrSyn
22nd Oct 2001, 10:21
An interesting hobby, Lee, which I confess to have pursued during my pre-teens. Fortunately, I have kept my old collection, much of which represents airlines which are now distant memories.

In the present security situation, and given the ease with which basic uniforms can be obtained, might I suggest that your timing is a bit off right now?

Lee
22nd Oct 2001, 11:38
DrSyn

Never thought of that! However, I must add that it is just an innocent hobby.

For those who want to be assured of my genuine intentions, I am willing to do the exchange, trade in person. I fly to most international airports, if you want, you can see my licence, airport pass, etc.

Thanks DrSync for bringing that up, like, I said, I never thought of that. Cheers.

RW-1
22nd Oct 2001, 22:34
Well... then you do need to drop by (if you haven't already) and grab your Bushpilot wings ...
http://www.bushwings.com/frontpag.html

I myself qualified for mine, I only wish Velvet was my examiner though :(

Send Clowns
22nd Oct 2001, 23:03
Was gonna make the same suggestion myself, RW-1 :D

AerBabe
23rd Oct 2001, 00:30
I'm afraid you can't have my wing... it's a permanent feature....

Lee
24th Oct 2001, 13:50
Just to say a big Thank You to all those who have emailed me and kindly agreed to send me their pilot wings.

Cheers,
Capt Lee