PDA

View Full Version : Sincargo interview

holdridge
7th Jan 2004, 19:24
Has anyone any information on the SIA Cargo interview? I'd be grateful for anything regarding it as I have one coming up in February.

LVL CHG
8th Jan 2004, 08:41
Holdridge,

Take a look at the FAR EAST forum below. I would say that SIA Cargo is the most vilified/hated operation I have ever heard about - nothing positive. Great airplane (744), super low pay, horrible schedule and zero respect from management. Take a look.

Good luck!

Ruffus
8th Jan 2004, 16:13
As long as your flying who gives a cr@p eh?

Check the thread on this forum "SIA cadet pilot interview tips" after all you all follow the same road for training :D
Except of course for silkair cadets who don't go to MCY for the learjet training......:{

Luke SkyToddler
9th Jan 2004, 23:39
Bo!!ocks to 'em

As long as your flying who gives a cr@p eh?

:(

With friends like you in our profession, who needs enemies?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ruffus
12th Jan 2004, 08:40
Luke - I think you may have taken what was said the wrong way.

What you quoted from my post was in reference to I would say that SIA Cargo is the most vilified/hated operation I have ever heard about - nothing positive

holdridge is obviously planning on working for cargo and I was in fact supporting him :D

OK, so your bonded but you get trained from the ground up to fly a 744, paid an allowance whilst doing so (ok so its not very much but everyting is provided for you during training) then you gain experience on the aircraft.

All I meant with my comment was bu@@er the ney sayers about the operation, at least your flying, I know plenty of people that would give their left nut to be given that opertunity. ;) me included :D

Once your bond is finished there's nothing to say you have to stay there, there's a big world out there full of 744's :ok:

I'm all for people with a passion following it, even if your only way in is through the worst possible avenue, its a means to an end.....if you have the passion for flying ;)