PDA

View Full Version : Delta unions

FlightDetent
6th Jan 2004, 21:57
Just for the sake of argument to end a common beer quarrel:

How many worker unions are there in Delta, preferably including possible daughter companies (catering, maintenance, ground handling, cargo)?

thnx

46Driver
18th Jan 2004, 13:25
Only one - the pilot's union (DALPA). This gives Delta more flexibility than other airlines. Delta is also by far the highest paid of all the American carriers.

On a side note, Prague, what a wonderful city! The most beautiful girls I have ever seen - anywhere.

FlightDetent
18th Jan 2004, 18:03
Lovely, I almost lost my hope an answer will show up at all. Thanks.

As far as the side note, so of them are already pretty spoiled by the big city manners too. :ugh: , :ok: :=

F.D.

46Driver
20th Jan 2004, 07:26
If you have any other questions about aviation in the US, the most widely read forum is www.flightinfo.com You will get an answer in less than a day on just about any question (whether or not they are correct, I cant guarantee :) )

As for the Prague girls, been dating one of them for a while - she just made her first visit to Pensacola and the Deep South over the Christmas holidays. You might say there was some culture shock.... :)

Really good beer there too, the Krusovice was quite remarkable. (Then again, American beer doesnt win many awards....)