PDA

View Full Version : Any PPruners free 12-13th Jan in BAHRAIN ?

robione
4th Jan 2004, 03:26
Hello Fellow ppruners, im visiting Bah 11-14 th Jan en -route S.E.Asia on hols.Any ppruners free for a chat 12th or 13th at any time place? EG Henrys, Warbler etc.Im set to contact SIRWA and would love to meet some more fellow pprunes Eg Bahboy, Ironbutt etc, what do u think chaps/girls, please let me know it would be great to meet you.Any info on the latest at DHL/SNAS ,JM no longer in the hotseat,New machines what are they going to be,prospects,ide really love to meet some of u people out there, i lived and worked there in a previous occupation and love the place and the people,come on make my little visit special and lets get together for a couple of hours if any of you fancy it, please :( I applied to DHL couple of months ago to no avail,spoke to JM who seems a decent chap, next time eh.
So come on down ppruners.

sirwa69
5th Jan 2004, 16:04
robione

Just spoke to SK, he has to wait till Wednesday to get his roster but is hopeful of a jar or two in Henrys next week.
I am going to be in Kuwait next Sun, Mon but should get back on Tuesday night and will come straight to Henrys or wherever you decide.

DG was accidentally in Bah last night, he bumped into SK on Dahran approach last night and was persuaded to pop over for a few! but he does not think he can make it next week.

Cheers

Sirwa

robione
6th Jan 2004, 11:18
Thanks Sirwa, so it will probably be Tuesday night Henrys shall we say.Ive communicated with DG of late and he said he was doudtfull but would try.IF SK can make it will be brill.Ive got your mobile number and will hopefully see u in Henrys on Tues night.Ive changed a little, im the fat b******,see u then, and thanks

ironbutt57
6th Jan 2004, 23:39
yeeeeeeeeeee mate!!!!!!!!! cee ya there on the 12th be there the night of the 10th same bah gsm number u lil batsard

6000PIC
7th Jan 2004, 00:58
Glad to see you got your head outta the sand ironbutt , I guess you`ve been busy watching the Tennessee Titans... too bad about them Dolphins. Have a drink for me bro.

robione
9th Jan 2004, 10:33
PPruners attending in no particular order

1.Robione

2.Sirwa 69.

3.Ironbutt 57.

come on guys n girls its set for

Tuesday evening 13th Jan at about 21.00 pm in Henrys bar Mansouri Mansions just a few ppruners getting together, we,de love to see you.:ok:

ExSimGuy
7th Feb 2004, 18:34
BUGGAH !!!!! - Missed it :confused: and I was i BAH that weekend, propping up the bar at Diggers and sorrowing that Anita and SuperKats had gone and that new scruffy non-talented band had taken their place:{

Next time, please post in "PPRuNe Bashes" as well:ugh:

robione
11th Feb 2004, 21:14
Will do Ex-sim-guy,and have you checked your pm ?