View Full Version : How's life at EAAC??

monarchgirl
4th Jan 2004, 02:30
So how's it going at EAAC? Anymore new routes and do you still have the Sydney route? Any luck with pay rise?

g4rad33
6th Jan 2004, 07:04
hi monarch girl, well life with eaac is fab, quiet at the mo, however loads of new routes and lots coming up for the summer. We have crew in syd and nyc and also kl, however it is the chosen few at the moment that are getting the trips, hopefully we will all have the chance to spread our wings and fly.....Is there any new long haul airline starting up anywhere, if u know of any, pls let me know.

take care and be good:cool:

Spitfire PRXIX
6th Jan 2004, 18:09
Hi Monarch Girl

I'm KUL at the moment on the Hajj flight's to JED and Back. The SFB's are 1 a week at the moment as is the CMB/SYD trips. There are Crew in JFK and in BJL as well. There are loads of flights on the cards but nothing has been signed that I know of, rumours are CDG base flying to HAV, CUN and a couple other places in the caribbean. From april the SFB flights will increase in frequency to 5 aweek I think it is, but that could again change - someone even said daily flights from both LGW and MAN but I don't know if that will happen. I don't agree with g4rad33 when they say about the select few flying, I know of several peple who are not the so called select few that are flying. I for one am not in the select few either. As for the payrise I really don't know what is happening with it, I don't think the guy's anywhere else know either!!

XIX

eurocrew
9th Jan 2004, 10:28
Hi Monarchgirl, well things are ok at the min. im out in SYD at the min, but were going back to the U.K next week.
I dont know whats happenin back in the U.K, so all the crew out here at the min are just as blind!!!
I also dont agree with the other guy saying that its sellect few!!
We have crew on this SYD contract that didnt want to do this trip!!!!
Never mind, we also meet up with the Monarch crews in Sri Lanka every week, nice guys!!!

Take care:ok:

MILLENNIUM
9th Jan 2004, 18:51
I hear that EAAC have signed a big contract with Excel Aviation based on 3 x 737 for summer 2004 based at MAN, STN and NCL/EXT.

Looks like EAAF have no shortage of business.