View Full Version : Benefits as Executive Pilot...

highspeed_tamagotchi
2nd Jan 2004, 04:45
Many airlines as under IATA agreement provide ID staff travel tickets, etc. How does that look with a corporate/executive flight department ? Do some of them have arrangements with airlines or do such discounts not exist ?

Adios, highspeed:E

Bumz_Rush
3rd Jan 2004, 05:02
dreams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Buzzz
3rd Jan 2004, 08:36
You could try with touchdown:

www.touchdown.co.uk

Get in touch with them and see what they can do for you. We operate corporate aircraft and they classifies us as an airline so you might be in luck.

Buzzz

P.S Happy New Year everyone

TD&H
14th Jan 2004, 17:58
Buzz

I'd be pleased to hear what you had to do to get Touchdown to recognise you/your company. My previous attempts have drawn a blank, or much further down the scale of benefits than a b@g cleaner. Certainly no benefits from the big airlines (BA, Virgin etc.).

Cheers

Miles Magister
15th Jan 2004, 03:50
TD&H

You have to get one of the management to write the letters/make the application on headed company note paper. Basically prove that you are the real thing.

Phil Brockwell
15th Jan 2004, 16:03
If the airline you work for is a BACA member you can also use ITIC iticonline.com

Doodlebug
24th Jan 2004, 18:46
Highspeed

I know of at least two large bizjet operator that have negotiated "ID" discount tickets for their employees with major carriers. Seems logical, a company comes up with a certain minimum amount they need to spend on airline travel per annum - i.e. crew recurrent training, positioning flights, etc - sooner or later some airline will strike a bargain in order to nail down all that business.

Bug