PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Meal

con-pilot
29th May 2001, 23:15
Fantasy Gourmet Dinner.

Ok, we have a thread going about comfort food, now how about a fantasy gourmet dinner, wine and everything.

A full dinner starting with aperitif and ending with an after dinner drink.

Ok, here I go.

A good French Lillet chilled.

Escargot cooked in a champagne garlic sauce. With a medium bodied white wine, chilled.

Caesar salad, the real salad with coddled eggs, smashed anchovies, crisp chilled romaine lettuce, good extra virgin olive oil (any good Italian or Greek brand), freshly grated good parmesan cheese, well you know what I mean. Oh yeah, fresh croutons, not the store bought type. With a light fresh white wine, chilled.

Grilled lamb chops seasoned with rosemary and garlic. With a really good Merlot.

Baked Chilean sea bass covered with Swiss cheese and served with a fresh vegetable relish made of tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, bell peppers coated in a wine and vinegar dressing. With another good medium bodied white wine, chilled.

A Black Angus prime choice beef tenderloin, 16 to 18oz, grilled medium-rare toward the rare side served with Jasmine rice and steamed vegetables. With a really good Cabernet Sauvignon, or an really good Chilean Petit Syrah.

Baked Alaskan with fresh strawberries and hot fudge sauce.

A healthy sniffer of fifty year old B&B (leave the bottle) and a good Cuban cigar.

Ambulance.

Remember this is my fantasy meal. I know how bad it is for me, I don't care.

I also have a Thai fantasy meal, but I'll post that later. You drink a lot of sake with that.

[This message has been edited by con-pilot (edited 29 May 2001).]

brown trousers
30th May 2001, 00:18
Stuff that lot...

I'll just keep mine simple with the meal consisting of Racheal (a la S Club 7) and a catering size pot of chocolate body paint. :)

Ahh what the heck......I also have aextra strong mint and 10 Bensons for Desert http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Le Pen
30th May 2001, 03:36
How about ICE CREAM.......eaten off of Jenefer Lopezs @rse, of course....and for those of you with a finer pallete you could try sorbet!!!!

Love

Le Pen :)

Charlie Foxtrot India
30th May 2001, 09:15
Lobster thermidore with a fried egg on top and spam.

But seriously:
Vegemite on toast.

Big Red ' L '
30th May 2001, 09:17
Bollox....!!!! Champers sucked through a straw from Jordans mighty cleavage then chips, gravy and rice in a tray from the local chippy.....*Heaven....* :)

------------------
Its not the fall that kills you...Its the sudden stop.....

Hersham Boy
30th May 2001, 13:26
Cos I'm greedy, it's TWO fantasy meals:

Lunch in Christopher's (Cvt Garden) with Alex Kingston (ER/Moll Flanders) followed by a stroll down the South Bank in the sun (ensuring London's lady-folk are enjoying the Summer), a couple of hours in the Tate Modern and, then, dinner by the window at OXO Tower restaurant with the girl who's modelling in the latest White Stuff catalogue...

Ooooooh - get ME! lol

Hersh

Pilot's sex kitten
1st Jun 2001, 14:57
My fantasy meal would have to be eaten on a gorgeous summer's evening. After one of those lethargic days when turning the pages of a book seems like too much effort. The evening would begin with ice cold G and Ts, served with lime, drunk outside in a wild, fragrant, secluded garden. These would be followed by a spicy Mexican meal, all lovingly prepared by my semi-naked, gorgeous lover. The finale to this would of course be champagne drunk in a compromising position in the long grass.

------------------
A little of what you fancy does you good...but a lot makes you feel ecstatic.

Big Red ' L '
1st Jun 2001, 21:04
P.S.K. What you doing on Saturday...? :)

------------------
Its not the fall that kills you...Its the sudden stop.....

Tinstaafl
1st Jun 2001, 21:04
Hand made tortillas, each individually wrapped around frijole beans dressed with crisp lettuce, home made chilli salsa & a lightly soured cream, garnished with fresh coriander & sliced spring onion, accompanied by freshly made guacamole, anyone?

Er....um......anyone?

:) :)

Natterjack
1st Jun 2001, 22:36
Beans on toast.

------------------
I spend most of my money on beer and women; the rest I just waste.

Pilot's sex kitten
2nd Jun 2001, 02:11
Offers, offers... Now how is a young lady to choose...
;)

------------------
A little of what you fancy does you good...but a lot makes you feel ecstatic.

[This message has been edited by Pilot's sex kitten (edited 01 June 2001).]

OLD_EGG_BOUND
2nd Jun 2001, 02:55
corned beef, double egg and chips served with crusty bread and lashings of strong tea.

Big Red L, you`re not a Scouser perchance?

ragspanner
2nd Jun 2001, 05:13
Home made Blinis,sevruga,sour cream ,ice cold bottle Bison vodka ,amusing companion (ideally female).
Finale,Lormin XO cru Cognac,one Esplendidos Cohiba,Charlie Parker playing "Laura". http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

Who loves yah,NO ONE !.

combi pilot
2nd Jun 2001, 20:23
FLAMIN' HOT CURRY SERVED BY A BEAUTIFUL CHICK AND COLD COLD BEER IN A BOTTLE BETWEEN SAID CHICK'S KNOCKERS :)

she might feel a trifle cold but it's a fantasy, see... :)