PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Claire Simpson Gulf Air?

honeybee
29th Dec 2003, 10:19
I am looking to get in touch with Claire Simpson who from what I can remember was there from 1993 till 1998 when I left.

She was my flat mate and we lived in the Budaiya area of Bahrain until sadly my boyfriend decided to make problems, he was very controlling and sadly at that time I couldn't speak for myself.

I would now after a few years like to make amends and say sorry for what happened as at the end of the day she was a good friend to me.

A bit of insight into what I have done. I never let him get the better of me and so came home to the uk where I flew for a charter company, Monarch, but still knew my heart was in the middle east. So from there I went to Saudi Arabia where for the last 4 years I have been flying for various private companies on their private jets.

All I will say is, Claire please get in touch and when you reply at my address give your sister's name so I know it's you. I feel awful for what happened as you were a good friend and didn't deserve the crap that Hassan gave you and at the same time he also gave me as well, there is more to that story but I do not wish to share it here.

Tracy Page ([email protected])