PDA

View Full Version : MS FlightSim 98, a quick Qestion?

the road atlas
29th Dec 2003, 08:20
With MS FlightSim 98, does anybody know how to see your track and flight path printed out on the screen for IFR approaces practice? Like so I can see how I did?

Can you make the screen just dials, not to interested with outside pretty stuff?

Also, any suggestions of web sites to download aircraft types or areas of navaids?

Jhieminga
29th Dec 2003, 16:05
I think there is a way to plot your track, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to do it.

For aircraft / scenery downloads visit http://www.flightsim.com . Registering is needed but free, and as long as you pick a time when the US is asleep you'll usually get in without problems.

For an IFR view go to the 'view' menu and switch off your outside view. Alternatively go to the weather pages and arrange a nice layer of cloud to shut out unwanted vieuws.

the road atlas
30th Dec 2003, 08:38
Thanks Jhieminga,

Does anybody know how to plot my track so I can see in a plan view how my approaces went in MS FS 98?

the road atlas
30th Dec 2003, 12:26
Thanks TCS, yep, I think that answered it. Emmm, maybe it's time to move out of the 90's, come to think of it I am still trying to grip onto the 80's.

cheers thanks

:ok:

Tonic Please
31st Dec 2003, 21:19
And for the downloads, go to www.avsim.com or www.simviation.com Cant recommend them enough.

Dan