PDA

View Full Version : Drunk incidents?

Natterjack
27th May 2001, 19:38
We've all done it, well, I assume everyone has done it at some stage during their life (I most certainly have): what is the most regrettable thing you've ever done whilst drunk?

------------------
I spend most of my money on beer and women; the rest I just waste.

ExSimGuy
27th May 2001, 19:55
Go on, you start "Junior" - I'm keeping quiet until then http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Mert
28th May 2001, 05:44
The most regretable thing I've ever done while drunk was a girl with the initials A.L. it seemes she and her boyfriend had been having relationship troubles, so she thought if she made him jealous he would come around. Well he did come around, to my place of work with a couple of his friends, those guys beat me to within an inch of my life then stood around a couple minutes afterword discussing the idea of slitting my throat before leaving. ( I'm pretty sure they were doing that just for theatrical purposes though ) Finally the Boyfriend of A.L. puts his knife away and they piled in his car and left.
Looking back on it though I'd have to say it was worth it!

;)

compressor stall
28th May 2001, 05:58
I used to live in a very very small country town in the middle of nowhere, but we had a 24 hour pub. One morning after the night before I awake needing to vomit, but I also had a headache from hell. Swinging my legs over the edge of my bed for the dash to the bathroom, I looked at my legs, and they were covered in blood. Horrified I looked back to the bed to see the white sheets smeared in blood from pillow to toes.

Imminently about to vomit I staggered to the bathroom, completed the task, then looked in the mirror. The right side of my face was all scratched and bloodsmeared, and my shoulder, well it was one huge congealed mess.

Mildly panciky, I had no idea what I had done, but could not face moving around so I slunk back to the blood stained bed.

Emerging later that day I asked around and eventually found out that I had taken my pushbike and ridden the 50 metres from the pub to my house....

So it was off the the local doctor (girlfriend's father) for a tetanus shot.

THe aftermath was a couple of days later when conducting a flight, my right shoulder was starting to weep. The stain of weeping blood and lymph travelled right down my back of my crisp white shirt to the tops of my shorts, much the the consternation of the pax http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

------------------
Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
William Blake

[This message has been edited by compressor stall (edited 29 May 2001).]

Big Red ' L '
28th May 2001, 17:57
Seriously pissed one night, i went home really horny. Other half had gone away for the weekend. Hot, horny and pissed, i decided to 'do' something about it myself in the bedroom. Placed the mags out next to me on the bed, got it out(still fully clothed with my trousers round my ankles....)tried to get it going and blacked out(due to the booze..) Woke up next morning, tidy room, naked and tucked into bed. Our flatmate and her boyfriend had heard all this commotion then suddenly quiet and came to see if i was ok........... :) Still have nightmares about that...

There are loads of other situs like that, if you ever see me pissed just ask me and i will proberbly tell you about worse things than that... :)

Next........

------------------
Its not the fall that kills you...Its the sudden stop.....