PDA

View Full Version : Presents

sss
25th Dec 2003, 09:50
so what did santa bring all the rotorheads out there, anything good??

SASless
25th Dec 2003, 10:10
Same thing as last year and the year before....three white dress shirts and a bit of fanny....all four were two sizes too big.:{

DynamicallyUnstable
27th Dec 2003, 04:02
I got a cool gas powered RC Helicopter! YAY!!!

The Nr Fairy
27th Dec 2003, 21:27
I got something incompatible with flying - a bottle of 20 year old Armagnac . . .

DBChopper
28th Dec 2003, 16:16
A little silver helicopter which you can clip, on a bouncy bit of wire, in your car and fill with air freshener. So... looks like a helicopter and helps to mask the pong of wet dog - top prezzie! :ok:

SASless
28th Dec 2003, 21:29
DB....would not a closer examination of a bar of soap obivate the need for that prezzie?;)

Red Wine
28th Dec 2003, 21:58
Oh Sassy you old Tart….

In Oz you get arrested for supplying Fanny to another…..

SASless
29th Dec 2003, 00:42
Redwine,

I exhanged the dress shirts yesterday....don't quite know how to do the other....last time it cost me a bundle!:E

moosp
29th Dec 2003, 18:28
I got Shawns Cyclic & Collective from Mrs Moosp - so there.

Mrs Moosp got a 50 Litre drum of Aeroshell for the R22. Funny its gone a bit quiet in the house over the last few days... :O

Robbo Jock
31st Dec 2003, 05:51
I asked for Shawn's book, but apparently it can't be had for love nor money in the UK. I got a Garden Vac instead. I'm wondering if I've been had.......

221B
31st Dec 2003, 16:41
I asked for Shawn's book, but apparently it can't be had for love nor money in the UK.
I believe that it is (or was) only available direct from the publishers - I ordered my copy this way and it arrived in the UK within a few days:

http://www.helobooks.com/

Lu Zuckerman
31st Dec 2003, 21:51
I got a beautiful scale model of the Canadair Global Express. It is solid mahogany with all of the windows and panel lines shown in contrasting materials. A welcome addition to my extensive collection. Also got a scale model of the Los Angeles Fire Department Bell 412 and I’m awaiting delivery of a model of the R-44

:E :E

RDRickster
31st Dec 2003, 22:05
The kids got all the goodies this year, which makes it even better to be a parent... you get to play with all their toys! :p When I was a tike, G.I. Joe with the Kung Foo grip was HOT. Now, the little ankle biters get walking talking dinosaurs that look pretty real (and scares the heck out of the family cat). I think I've been hogging the electric helicopter (flying model) a bit too much. :O Ahhh... to be a kid again!

My present? More flight time... what else could be better?