PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas to all PPRuNers

snafu
25th Dec 2003, 07:24
I'd just like to wish all fellow PPRuNers a very happy Christmas! May your turkey be edible and your presents what you are hoping for!:ok:

WE Branch Fanatic
25th Dec 2003, 08:22
Happy Christmas to all PPRuNers and to all members of the Armed Forces, particularly those away from home, and to all those who, for whatever reasons, are unable to be with their loved ones.

Captain Gadget
25th Dec 2003, 14:02
Having just been woken on Christmas morn by the sounds of last night's overindulgence coming from the bathroom (teenager + excess of Christmas spirit = nasty mess!), I would like to echo the sentiments of the above posters.

Compliments of the season to all PPRuNers everywhere, especially to those who are unable to be with their loved ones this Christmas.

And BEags - how's life on Mars? Headline on the Beeb says that the BEagle has landed on the Red Planet, but that the initial activation signal has not yet been picked up - some anxious hours ahead for the scientists, I guess. Merry Christmas to you guys 'n gals too.

BTW, anyone want a slightly :mad: and shop-soiled teenager?

:ok: Gadget

Jordan D
25th Dec 2003, 17:26
I'd like to wish everyone - especially those who are on duty away from home - a very Happy (Merry even) Christmas & all the best for 2004.

Jordan