PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet get on with it for Christ sake!

Mouser
24th Dec 2003, 05:29
Can anyone tell me why Easyjet are dragging out the sale of summer 04 seats at this rate it will be the end January before there finnished.

EKCH2730
24th Dec 2003, 06:03
Completely agree with you Mouser!

For me it seems like an unnecessary publicity stunt - but a typical LCC gimmick!

pure digital
24th Dec 2003, 06:42
:bored:
I might be wrong :confused: but maybe they are waiting to see what routes they are going to drop in January:{

dwlpl
24th Dec 2003, 16:49
Why would they wait to see what routes they are to 'drop in January' when the schedules that they are releasing at present cover the summer period?

Could it be that the schedules for the bases that they have yet to release are due to easyJet waiting for firm dates for new aircraft deliveries so that they can open up new routes from those bases?

Buster the Bear
24th Dec 2003, 23:35
You can book quite a number of route already for 2004 summer:

http://easyjet.com/en/book/sumschdec03.html

Captain Rodders
25th Dec 2003, 03:12
Folks

Ever thought they may be concerned with the number of hits on their website if they release all the routes together?

Could crash the site completely which would be disastrous for a company reliant on it for almost all transactions.

CR

transwede
28th Dec 2003, 17:56
The last lot of seats were released a few days ago, does anyone know when the remainder will be available for sale? :O

kriskross
28th Dec 2003, 19:10
Well there's always Berlin for a start....