PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend at MAN

Madtoonfan
23rd Dec 2003, 18:10
Hello all, I have heard that there are some extra startups for the winter period which commence on this Saturday, 27th. I have heard that these include 2 Balkan TU-154`S, INTERSKY DASH 8, AUSTRIAN F70, AV8 AIR B757+B767, CYPRUS AIRWAYS A330 and EUROFLY A320....
Are there any extras to add to that juicy list of flights????
I think i will pay MAN a visit on saturday!!!

Madtoonfan - http://www.gallery32137.fotopic.net/

Halcyon Days
23rd Dec 2003, 19:49
Oh Whoopee doo.

Lets all rush out and get some new numbers!
Really - do we have to have these "spotters" on this site-surely there are plenty of suitable siites for them to get orgasmic over.
Or even a spotters thread-god forbid. we can at least choose to ignore it then. I am not anti-but this just isnt the place for it IMHO.

egnxema
23rd Dec 2003, 23:15
With all respect to madtoonfan - who for all we know may be an enthusiastic, young person interested in aviation - I do agree that the forums would be better without spotting info.

There are plenty of newsgroups and websites for those who wish to post "news" about the lastest new number "now on short finals"

But madtoonfan - if you are still at school - don't let the comments of the flying mob get you down :D

Caslance
24th Dec 2003, 00:21
Madtoonfan - check your PMs!:ok:

hanger35
24th Dec 2003, 02:41
I agree that this is a serious aviation website which has taken many painstaking years to develop. The amount of infomation available is second to none and must surley be recognised for its dedicated contribution to worldwide avaition. I must therefore speak not just for myself but others to in condeming 'plane spotters' using this facility.

By the way could anybody give me the reg of the Eurofly Airbus I think I only need one more!

Madtoonfan
24th Dec 2003, 17:12
Caslance Check your PM`S thanks!

Hawkley
24th Dec 2003, 20:03
MADTOONFAN - you should have known you would get slapped down. You committed a cardinal sin and said something positive about Manchester.

Madtoonfan
25th Dec 2003, 03:15
lol That is true!!!

Avman
26th Dec 2003, 01:01
Might not be a bad idea to have a Spotters Forum on PPRuNe, although I do agree that there are plenty of good sites for that already. Whilst I don't think PPRuNe is the right medium for announcing the next goodie inbound to Wherever, the spotting fraternity have at times provided useful or interesting info in so-called professional threads. Spotters should be welcome but I would ask them not to use this forum for the "what was the number of the Outer Mongolian Cessna 172 at White Waltham yesterday?" type of stuff.

GrahamK
26th Dec 2003, 02:16
There was an outer mongolian Cessna 172 in the UK? I demand to know why! :D :)