PDA

View Full Version : anyone know whats happened to denzil?

sevenforeseven
17th Dec 2003, 15:19
Where are you Denzil last I heard JFK?

TinBasher
18th Dec 2003, 12:55
apparently working at haeco earning 70k plus . good luck to him.:ok:

Wizzo the Wonderful
18th Dec 2003, 23:59
he's here...

http://www.airmech.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=53;t=000027;p=1#000010

Denzil
19th Dec 2003, 08:34
Hello, still visit pprune occasionally!!!

sevenforeseven
19th Dec 2003, 14:45
Denzil what happened I thought that you loved it in JFK, why did you go to HK. From what I have been told by some its because the pressures of dealing with Newyorkers got you down buddy.
What sort of money were you paid in JFK? If it was good is it worth me applying or do you think that life in HK is better.
Most people at LHR think that you are doing all possible to get back.
Please put me in the picture because both opportunities are available for me, in Newark NJ or HK.
Get out of your closet and spread your wings again we all love your posts!!!!!!!!!!

Denzil
19th Dec 2003, 16:25
With reference to all of the above, send me a private message and all will be told. As for trying all to get back, there was a time when the HKG employment scene was looking a bit fragile (do you recall SARS!).

Obviously it would depend who you would be working for in either EWR or HKG. Again much to discuss but not on a public forum.

sevenforeseven
19th Dec 2003, 16:31
Oh go on why not "humble pie"????????????

Denzil
19th Dec 2003, 21:13
747, nothing to be humble about, like anybody money pay's the bills and thats one of the things you must look at. Obviously training and experience can come into it, getting extra courses etc. The UK is just taxing people too much, in the USA it's getting as bad and the cost of housing is very restrictive. HKG well it has to float your boat doesn't. Anyway one of your Ex BMi mates at EWR could give you all the up to date info!!

Who know's what the future holds :confused:

sevenforeseven
20th Dec 2003, 02:44
Denzil,ex bMI mate in EWR ?
I do not work for BMI, but who are you reffering to in EWR, what company does he work for, perhaps I can talk to him. Does he like it?
:ooh: