PDA

View Full Version : ChemTraillers

Dave Hedgehog
10th Sep 2001, 22:35
I was reading another topic, about weather (my apologies, i forget the title or the person behind it), and some of the advice was "do an internet search, but inore the stuff about Chemtrailers".

which naturally got my curiosity up.

Who are they, What are they on about, and what is a "Chemtrail"

answers on the back of a 20 note please. cheques to "Shotgun, [email protected] and Dribble Lawyers"

Dave

Man-on-the-fence
11th Sep 2001, 00:36
Be Afraid........Be VERY Afraid

Velvet
11th Sep 2001, 00:49
It is a recognised fact that the only known antidote to chemtrails is to drink beer - lots ;)

PPRuNe Dispatcher
11th Sep 2001, 04:28
Please Velvet, this is a serious issue.

Chemtrails are produced by high-flying aircraft. The active ingredient in a chemtrail is hydric acid. See http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html for more info.

It's scary stuff.

---Mik

[ 10 September 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Dispatcher ]

Rollingthunder
11th Sep 2001, 04:47
Dispatch...Please don't encourage the children.

Edited for: disclaimer: comment not not directed at Velvet.

[ 10 September 2001: Message edited by: Rollingthunder ]

chips_with_everything
11th Sep 2001, 06:42
And while we are on about chemtrails what about crop circles?

Generated by aliens?? Umm.

Anyone know any good-for-a-giggle urls on them?

Dave Incognito
11th Sep 2001, 06:55
DH,

have a look at http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

And just remeber that they are out there, somewhere... :rolleyes:

Bio Warrior
11th Sep 2001, 10:37
ROTFLOL

DHMO hu? Velvet is right beer does infact induce the purging of this substance out of your body, as does caffiene containing products such as Coca Cola and coffee.
:eek:
Of course I should warn that suddent withdrawl from DHMO (or even slow withdrawl) can cause death of a most painful nature. ;)

-Bio (kitten in a labcoat)

G SXTY
11th Sep 2001, 17:34
Antidote you say? I noticed loads of chemtrailers circling overhead LAM on saturday, just going round and round and round. I rushed home as quick as I could & drank loads of beer, but still woke up with a headache. Explain that. :mad:

AeroBoero
12th Sep 2001, 06:19
Oh no! Not them again.. :p :rolleyes: :D

AB

Mycroft
14th Sep 2001, 04:06
G60
It appears that you stopped the treatment too soon. GatBash 2000 experience suggests that if you continue with the treatment then not only will the chemtrails disappear but the headaches will not occur (however you may suddenly find your bedroom full of people eating breakfast)

tony draper
14th Sep 2001, 04:18
I think we should remove all this Nitrogen from the atmosphere, the bloody stuff just swirls around doing nothing, it would make the air thinner and those aeroplane thingies would fly faster.

Tricky Woo
14th Sep 2001, 18:26
Herr Draper,

If you removed all the nitrogen, (66% of the atmosphere), then the sky would be lowered by two thirds. Great for space rocketry, I suppose, but a dramatic reduction in airspace for the airliners. Also a bit embarassing when all those satellites start bumping into Mount Everest.

Anyway, where would we put it all?

TW

tony draper
14th Sep 2001, 18:59
Well one could bury it or pour it into the sea I suppose, these are mere details.
Had another thought ,why not convert it to Nitrous Oxide, this world would be a much happier place, don't know why mother nature didn't come up with that idea herself she's normaly one smart cookie.
Hmmm, I wonder where one can purchase some of this Nitrous and that oxide stuff.

[ 14 September 2001: Message edited by: tony draper ]

B747wideboy
14th Sep 2001, 19:31
Chemtrails are actually left by aliens under orders of the Illuminati in order to keep our minds off the growing evidence that the New World Order is at hand, evidence like the disappearance of chalky white dog poo and Spangles.

Did I miss anything?

ExSimGuy
14th Sep 2001, 22:13
Bio,

I hadn't heard about the beneficial effects of Coke against the ChemTrailHaz.

We could combine the effects and drink Rum&Coke :)

Flypuppy
15th Sep 2001, 00:33
Drink Beer!!!

Man-on-the-fence
15th Sep 2001, 00:46
Speaking of White Dog Poo. I have some on my lawn (first time I have seen any in years).

Should I preserve it for posterity?? :D

sistern
15th Sep 2001, 01:07
no, just don't stand in it! :rolleyes:

B747wideboy
15th Sep 2001, 01:44
Man on the Fence. Is it proper white dog poo like when we were kids?

It could be a sign. I must consult my pop-up Nostradamus book....

B747wideboy
15th Sep 2001, 01:48
Man on the Fence. Is it proper white dog poo like when we were kids?

It could be a sign. I must consult my pop-up Nostradamus book....

Dave Hedgehog
16th Sep 2001, 20:04
My god, are these people serious? Dothey really believe this stuff?

Im actually quite frightened that people believe this garbage

or is that what they want us to think?
:confused:

G SXTY
17th Sep 2001, 20:16
Look, how many more times – beer doesn’t work. They were circling LAM again over the weekend, so I decided to double the dosage. Not just a headache this time, but blurred vision, unsteadiness & sensitivity to bright light as well. And I lost count of the number of times I had to visit the toilet.

We’re meddling with forces we do not understand.