PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook recruitment

tailscrape
15th Dec 2003, 21:48
I am led to believe that an as yet "unofficial" figure of 20 pilots will be recruited into Thomas Cook UK this winter.

Hopefully some good news on the horizon then guys! It will help the market get moving anyhow!!!

CV's at the ready, steady,go.....

Chuffer Chadley
15th Dec 2003, 22:33
Ooh!

How exciting!

Don't suppose there's any chance of you giving us a clue to where you found this out from?

Fingers crossed...

CC

Splat
15th Dec 2003, 22:40
Whilst on the subject of jobs, I also hear that Dragonair are looking for something in the region of 70, and have been looking over here of late. May not be everyones cup of tea, but if you meet the requirements (lots of jet time), I'm led to understand it's a good place and company to work for.

I realise that it may not be an opening for new guys, but could be a contributing factor in some extra vacancies over here, if you get my drift.

Splat

tailscrape
15th Dec 2003, 23:30
chuffer

can't divulge my source i am sorry.

but it will happen so long as the world stays round apparently.

may help to keep an eye on :

thomascookpilots.com (http://www.thomascookpilots.com)

Chuffer Chadley
16th Dec 2003, 16:51
Splat-

good stuff- all movement is good news for all of us.

Tailscrape-

Everything else's gone wrong for the industry over the last few years, so the whole world going pear-shaped isn't such a far-fetched idea.

BTW: Announced on radio 5 this morning that Thomson Fly (or something along those lines) is starting in March out of Coventry. But we knew that, anyway.

Ciao!
CC

Barney Stubble
16th Dec 2003, 17:07
Think you'll find that is Britannia Express from Coventry in March

gordonsmall
16th Dec 2003, 17:49
The info on the recruitment of 20 pilots for thomas cook has been on http://www.ppjn.com since early october.

Regards,
Gordon.

Rote 8
16th Dec 2003, 19:00
Aaah - But the world is not round - it is an oblate speroid, or more specifically a geoid.

Ill get me coat !!

Chuffer Chadley
16th Dec 2003, 20:15
Rote

Apparrently, it's proportionately more round than a billiard ball. Or so I've heard.

The question is- can an oblate spheroid (if it's only a little bit oblate) count as round?

Perhaps this and associated subjects should be given their own forum.

:ok:

Ciao!
CC

M.85
16th Dec 2003, 21:02
Over 26 year old here...Im too old for CTC scheme..bouhouh:bored:

M.85

dorosenco
17th Dec 2003, 00:45
M85,

Not too old for the CTC ATP Scheme (up to 34) ... if you have money to put into another MCC (they require the CTC MCC for the scheme) ...