PDA

View Full Version : poland and spain defend santa

chuteless
15th Dec 2003, 14:29
although having licences for I.C.A.O santa's inability to conform to J.A.R. F.C.L. standards has led to a breakdown in European relations.
poland and spain have defended the right of santa claus to transit european airspace in a single pilot V.F.R. reindeer configuration, the E. U. has confirmed that the carriage of dangerous goods i.e: plastic guns and posh spice cds are outside the realms of human rights and constitute the criteria of a public transport flight

Frech officals have stated that Santa Claus, flying multi-reindeer single pilot V.F.R. refused to speak french to air traffic controllers in french airspace which is directly responsible for the ongoing strike
J.A.A. officals have stressed that there is a bridgeing exam which santa could take although they have not fully formatted the sleigh exam it is a combination of jet-skiing and paragliding questions
the requirements for entry to the exam are
20,000.000 NMs cross country P1 and 2000 I.F.R. of which 5 can be in a J.A.R. approved FSN under instruction from a JAA approved examiner(to be approved)
defending their position the JAA have stated that if a single reindeer failed there would be serious consequences for children outside the E.U.
Belgium said that if santa was willing to take on a co-pilot and fly the sleigh under I.F.R. rules they would be willing to overlook this one flight (2003) but more negotitions would have to be entered into for any further flights
Ireland said that santa would be welcome anytime after
St patricks day

ICAO standards although recognised throughout the world are felt to be inferior to the German way of flying
Britian/Tony Blair has agreed with everybody and declared Santa illegal

Last reports of santa came from the Americans who believe he is hiding in a hole just north of Baghdad

Flytest
15th Dec 2003, 15:01
Nice one Chutes, Merry Christmas.