View Full Version : 'Skyrage'

hostie
14th Dec 2003, 06:07
Once again another 'celebrity' has got away with unacceptable behaviour on board an aircraft (Vinnie Jones)

I had thought that things were improving with this legislation.
Having experienced a violent drunk passenger there should be a much tougher message being handed down by the courts

I would like to direct people to this link, it's very American but it needs support - if you only buy a crew tag - it's something

http://www.skyrage.org/

:ouch:

Flying_Sarah747
14th Dec 2003, 13:52
What happened in the incident? What did he do?

st.elmo
14th Dec 2003, 16:07
His agent asked him to calm down. Jones pushed his head into the window and began getting obnoxious. He told the crew member to shut up and serve the f##ing tea like she was getting to do. So some other pax stood up for her and he (jones) launch in a fit of abuse where he shouted he could have them all killed for £3000.

thats the giste of it but it does how there is one rule for us and another for the rich. all you need is good representation a excuse that makes you look like a normal person and then thats it.

humans have a different way of acting around people like this. you see, we all want things in life. this people have fame glamour acceptance money ect. some of the things which people want. therefore i believe that subconciously we believe it will bring us closer to these groups. we want acceptance and whom better to receive it from.

anyway thats my taughts on why they get away with it time and time again. oh he got 80 hours community service. ohhhhhh, that will scare the **** out of him.

El Grifo
14th Dec 2003, 16:28
It is this kind of decision which brings disgrace on the British Legal "system".
Illustrating clearly, the rules for the rich and the rules for thre not so rich.