PDA

View Full Version : EK Flt Ops party!!!

mini cooper
12th Dec 2003, 14:32
Flt Ops party - is anybody going to go?
I would say morale is at an all time low from what I've heard - maybe Flt Ops mangement are hard of hearing!! DECs are going to be paid more than the majority of Line Capts + a lot of the Trainers, FOs rules for upgrade change from day to day even though a lot have the time and experience for upgrade under the old rules, don't even mention the ex-Capts who joined and were promised Accelerated command and then had the rug pulled from under their feet, pay rise - what a joke, accomodation issues etc etc etc.
Emirates management reply - if you don't like it leave - great mangement style!
So I reckon we have two options:
1. Try and drown our sorrows and drink the place dry
2. Not go - boycott it, it will help the company save money, who says I'm not a company man!!
CU later - but not at the Flt Ops party!!!

:mad:

Zomp
12th Dec 2003, 15:41
Lets all go to Scarletts instead and have a great party there, screw TCK and his mates.

Pengintai
12th Dec 2003, 18:21
Technical Query;

Do we define TCK's normal cadre of sycophants as his mates??

But seriously, a Flight Ops party that was three years in the making must be something special.

Reverend Doctor Doug
12th Dec 2003, 18:44
I hear TCK likes a crowd, so he's changed the venue to the broom closet near his office

Cop U Later

The Rev

Dumpvalve
12th Dec 2003, 21:34
Thank you RDD. I had a mouthful of wine when I read your thread and it landed all over the screen. But you are correct, he has a better chance of getting into the Taj Mahal with a dead cow under his arm than getting the guys to attend the party. Zomp, can us wives come with to Scarletts please, luckily we can save a little money with the discount we get there.

Zomp
12th Dec 2003, 22:16
wives are welcome as long as they leave their husbands at home watching the kids.

millerscourt
12th Dec 2003, 23:46
Dumpvalve Are things so bad now that it has come to drinking wine at lunchtime???:{

When is the party as I am coming to Sharjah soon, so perhaps I could drop in and negotiate terms for joining as a DEC??. Afterall 8 A340- 300 sitting on the ground would make my paltry requirements of $12000 per month seem like petty cash!!:ok:

thegypsy
15th Dec 2003, 18:23
Its my party and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to

Cry if I want to

You would cry too if it happened to you!! :{