PDA

View Full Version : Blue & White Striped Towels?????

number-cruncher
12th Dec 2003, 10:55
Having recently been to the local swimming baths in the Forres/Elgin area, I can,t help but notice all these fancy larger than life blue and white striped towels being used and was wondering where to get hold of them? My wife thinks they would go well with our carpets, deckchairs etc. Can anyone help?

Ex Douglas Driver
12th Dec 2003, 11:48
A department store, perhaps?

A gripping first post!!!:E

circle kay
12th Dec 2003, 14:43
So good for SAR!

stillin1
12th Dec 2003, 15:16
Number Cruncher,
I can only presume you was really drunk when you decided to write to Debenhams-on-line and accidently sent the billy-do to Pprune Military Aircrew.
Please don't tell me you really have H Ms wings on yer chest. I may choke over the breakfast I'm eating whilst sat on a really attractive suit that we bought after much searching for exactly the right fabrics from our local designer outlet.:ugh:

BEagle
12th Dec 2003, 15:25
Ooh no, Number Cruncheur sweetie, blue and white? I mean, dear, that's just so last week. What sir really should be thinking of is bleached primrose with highlights of eau-de-nil...??

Gainesy
12th Dec 2003, 19:41
Oh dear! To avoid a future strewn with towel banter, I'd come back under another name mate.:)

Flak Jacket
12th Dec 2003, 19:58
Number Cruncher,

I believe that they were 'donated', ;) to our brave boys and girls by a well know hotel chain somewhere hot and sandy.

rivetjoint
12th Dec 2003, 19:58
I'd throw the towel in if I were you number-cruncher.

BEagle
12th Dec 2003, 21:11
Nein. Sie haben unrecht!

Ve are diesen towels producing being in huge numbers, so das wir unser Reichsholidaymakers supplying being are. Zey vill zenn auf die Sunloungers throughout die Welt towels be laying...

Ve haff a lot of stripey fabric to spare, most of it "Reichsprodukt für Konzentrationslager" contract supplied for being - ein oder zwei moth/bullet holes unglücklicherweise hie und da.

You vish towels? Keine problem.

akula
12th Dec 2003, 22:07
Flak Jacket is indeed correct, said items have been borrowed from a large multi-national hotel group with some interest's in the Gulf region. The hotel however has been assured that no UK military personnel would stoop to pilfering such garish items.

TTFN

T_Handle
13th Dec 2003, 00:33
Mmmmm... big fluffy towels!!!!

You know the ones, the really soft towelling ones that are so soft against your shiney arse!

Bet you wished you didn't hit send!

T

ps what is all this about hotels???!??!?! No big fluffy towels in my tent!!! We had to make do with half a beer mat and a sheet of sandpaper between 12 of us!!!!:\

number-cruncher
13th Dec 2003, 18:36
Circle Kay and Flak Jacket know where I,m coming from. As for the rest of you, don,t take things so seriously, go visit the Inter-Con........:p :p

Blacksheep
16th Dec 2003, 08:26
Excellent fishing for a first post numbers, quite a good catch there.

I wonder what your other user names are? ;)

Through difficulties to the cinema