PDA

View Full Version : Pac Blue Interview & Sim :

propaganda
11th Dec 2003, 02:34
Has Anybody been through the Pac Blue selection process and can shed a little light on what to expect..

Ta,

slice
11th Dec 2003, 10:52
propaganda - you have an interveiw coming up ?

I presume you are 73 rated ?

propaganda
11th Dec 2003, 16:00
Slice,

Q 1, coming up soon.

Q 2, yes.

my Q 3, why do you have the info or just fishing.....

slice
12th Dec 2003, 13:15
No sorry, no more info than anyone else but I am unrated and just wanting to confirm if they are still working through 73 rated applicants. But being a sister company to Virgin Blue which possibly has some operational oversight/assistance I would imagine that info regarding the VB interview process may be relavant. There have been some threads in the past that may be worth searching through. (?)

josephshankes
26th Dec 2003, 11:01
I know someone who has been offered an interview with PB, non rated.

They must have run out of rated pilots, maybe because Wellington is in the system.

So there seems to be hope for the non rated, but pay for your own.

The Enema Bandit
26th Dec 2003, 16:28
The tight arse pricks. Why should you have to fork out hard earned cash to fly for a pack of dickheads that put you on contract and pay you three eighths of f*ck all?

Barbers Pole
29th Dec 2003, 02:48
EM

Perhaps you should try green tea to reduce that hostility.

The Enema Bandit
29th Dec 2003, 03:14
But you have to admit that it's true though.

AUSEP
31st Dec 2003, 17:52
A few of the PB guys/gals have come from EZY JET.... the rest of the starters have 73 ratings.

Barbers Pole
1st Jan 2004, 17:26
Apparently they have signed up 25 pilots. Ones who need an NG endorsement are off next week to the states to get the box ticked. Then doing there PB line training in Aust. with virgin blue.

EB
Paying for a rating sucks but the trend will only get worse with LCC happy to exploit pilots. :yuk:

Tiger Tail
8th Jan 2004, 08:42
Been driving pistons for too long and want to know how to go about getting an initial jet endorsement on a glass 73 or A320? Anyone know any operators providing this sort of training? Cheers.

74world
10th Jan 2004, 11:41
G'day

Any of you know where in the States the guys are going for their NG rating?

(I have an interview with PB this month in EU).....:ok:

Cheers:cool: