PDA

View Full Version : 6 Bandeirantes in Lowveld?

Jacobest
10th Dec 2003, 22:09
Does anybody have info on this latest rumour that an Operator is brining in 6 E-110's for operation in the lowveld?

Jacobest
16th Dec 2003, 02:48
150 views later and no response. Hmmm!
Seems like I got my answer

gofor
16th Dec 2003, 10:11
Ok Jacobest - 151 veiws and one possible lead?? Are the 'feds' still going to operate their twin turbine operation into the lowveld - rumour had it they were looking at something biggish?? Might be them, but I think the Bandit could be a bit tight for those leopard hill spots - but guess they would use the bandit into Singita/mala mala ?

Goffel
16th Dec 2003, 14:26
Rumour has it that one Bandit is already on it's way to SA.
Same rumour says that it is someone from Pretoria that is importing the 6 and it is not Naturelink.
But as I say that is only a rumour told to me from someone in Algeria who was approached to fetch/fly one one of the Bandits.
Whether it is a K:mad: K rumour I have no idea.
But for the Bandit jocks,if it is true,then at least there is something closer to home to fly.:E

AfricanSkies
16th Dec 2003, 22:49
If the 'operator' is someone called 'Sean R****h' , he has a habit of talking k:mad: k about bringing Bandits into SA, don't waste your time.

ANVAK
18th Dec 2003, 18:55
Should my info be correct, you'd not want to be involved here.

Goffel
18th Dec 2003, 20:28
ANVAK.
Please explain about that comment.
You obviously know about the Bandit's arriving and what they will be carrying.
Let us all into the secret?.
Thanks.

ANVAK
19th Dec 2003, 13:18
No secret - just the old adage of "no names, no pack drill". Should my info be correct, the operator (or the guy who portends to be) is exactly that: an "operator" with a bad reputation that precedes him.