PDA

View Full Version : 3 months bonus for Emirates Staff?

newswatcher
10th Dec 2003, 16:58
From the Dubai 2003 Air Show:

News that Emirates expected to beat last year's 1b Dirham profit raised questions about staff bonuses! Last year Emirates staff received two months extra salary. When asked if three months bonus was a possibility Sheikh Ahmed said:- "If they achieve that they will dererve it. I have to say things are going well. It is going much better than we had expected ". Sheikh Ahmed has already let it be known that his long term vision is to make Dubai "The airline hub of the world". :ok: :ok:

tck
13th Dec 2003, 04:53
Thats a fine line you are treading Fish
I thought you had more intelligence than that statement infers

TTail
13th Dec 2003, 17:00
Fish, could you check your PM?
I do believe tck is playing the devil's advocate...

Three Wire
14th Dec 2003, 19:37
Fish,
could you check your PM please:cool:

tck
15th Dec 2003, 16:28
Fish,
It's great that you are happy to disclose your identity, however as a result I am sure that you do not express your opinions in full.
Anonymity, allows us other mere mortals who do not have to toe your fine line, the chance to voice more fully what we feel.
Trust me I do not get even close to saying what I really think about management on this forum.
My identity of TCK is just a bit of fun, lighten up and try some, it feels good and serves the purpose of relieving the stress that our management is inflicting on us on an all to regular basis at the moment.