PDA

View Full Version : CTC MCALPINE Re-applicants

p.foster1
10th Dec 2003, 16:33
Hi All

I went through the CTC McAlpine selection way back in May, I got through to stage 3 and was unsuccessful. I managed to get some feedback and all seemed very positive but I just needed to brush up on my interview techniques a little.

I was also told that I could reapply after six months, and now I've been told to wait until after xmas!! Has anyone got any further with re-applications or know anything about this?

Regards

PMF

dtur2424
13th Dec 2003, 08:48
I was also unsuccessful at Stage 3, but was wondering if they let everyone reapply or only certain individuals??? Didn't know it was possible to receive feedback, will write to them tomorrow. Cheers

Boing7117
17th Dec 2003, 02:18
I was also unsuccessful earlier in the year (a fair bit earlier than you actually)

At the time, I seem to remember a heck of a lot of people were going to CTC for Selection Tests, and quite a few (like us) didn't make the grade.

You're the first post I've come across regarding re-application. They did say that they would email you if you were suitable - I never received an email either.

It's been nearly 12 months.

Once I've got a spare minute between now and graduation in the summer, I think I'll just apply once again anyway.

They might not even notice!

runway
20th Dec 2003, 21:25
anyone going for phase 2 on monday 22nd December?

Mooney12
24th Dec 2003, 22:33
They only allow certain individuals to re-apply. They notify you by e-mail.

Don't even bother trying to re-apply,of course they'll notice. They'll have a computer program with your name in it....once you re-apply it'll come up in flashing lights that you've tried and failed before....Don't waste your time...move onto something else

Boing7117
24th Dec 2003, 23:38
Quote:

Errrr.... Like what exactly?

CTC seem to be doing a bit of a Richard Branson in the airline recruitment industry, they've got their fingers dipped in all sorts. Every single airline that any wannabee may want to get wish to get snapped up by, has to go through CTC now.

Look at their client list... Easyjet, Thomas Cook, BA (apparently... on the sly), Britannia????

It won't be long before they are the leaders in cadet recruitment.

Might be worth finding out just how good their "check" system really is?