PDA

View Full Version : Av8air

flymeagain
7th Dec 2003, 05:17
Anyone heard how AV8AIR is doing? loads, problems etc. I keep on getting e-mails and letters from them offering very discounted prices to CPT in DEC!!!

RUDAS
7th Dec 2003, 16:27
i dont think cpt is doing that well this year as a tourism destination,because the rand/pound exchange rate has deteriorated by about 30% so its no longer the cheap destination it was for the last 2 years.And besides,who wants to fly on an airline that cant even spell its own name without looking like a text message?!

johnwalton
8th Dec 2003, 01:49
They have been doing line training sorties at Newcastle recently with Icelandair B763 machines using Icelandair callsigns.

MANTHRUST
8th Dec 2003, 03:25
I heard that they arrived at MAN the day be4 the inaugaral flite and the Capt rather arrogantly tossed the tech log to the contract Eng and said there are a few things there to sort out!!!
Eng tossed said log back and said Where's the f***ing CRS!
Did that flight depart on schedule?

icy
8th Dec 2003, 04:40
Things are going well at the moment at least.
MANTHRUST ,I know the Captain and he will never behave like that so please donīt try to spread any rumors of things that didnīt happen.

EPRman
8th Dec 2003, 05:21
icy,
There must have been a few things to sort out. They subbed the TFS on Friday morning to Air 2000.