PDA

View Full Version : How to lose 10 pounds by tomorrow!

Eric
30th Aug 2001, 13:43
This must be the ultimate in product placement advertising!
http://www.ntk.net/2001/08/24/dohballs.png

Evanelpus
30th Aug 2001, 14:02
Wow, that took some balls!!

biggles mate
30th Aug 2001, 17:17
Man it brings tears to your eyes just thinking about it oooouuuucccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Feeton Terrafirma
30th Aug 2001, 17:57
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh

checking....................

yup the're fine thanks for asking.

Tricky Woo
30th Aug 2001, 18:46
Nah, seems quite tame to me. Now THIS story will REALLY make your eyes water...

=====================================
Happy Birthday: Woman Rips Off Man's Testicles
Live-In Boyfriend Rushed To Hospital For Surgery
Posted: 6:54 a.m. EDT August 28, 2001
Updated: 6:02 p.m. EDT August 28, 2001

PICKERING, Ont. -- Gentlemen -- get ready to squirm.

It's a story few men can hear without scrunching their faces, crossing their legs and gasping.

A man from Pickering, east of Toronto, returned home to meet his live-in girlfriend early yesterday morning.

The man was fresh from his 46th birthday party with friends, but police say his night was far from over.

Police say the two began to fight, and during the scrap, the woman got a hold of her partner's testicles and yanked so hard she tore them from his scrotum.

The extent of the damage is unclear.

The man was sent to hospital but there's no word on whether surgery was successful.

Urologist Philip Klotz says an injury such as this is very rare, especially at the bare hands of another person. Klotz says it "must have been one hell of a pull."

The woman was arrested and charged with aggravated assault. She was released from jail Tuesday afternoon on $2,000 bail and ordered to stay away from her common-law husband.

However, her husband appeared in court with her and asked for the charges to be dropped, saying all has been forgiven.

No names have been released.
=====================================

TW

Eric
31st Aug 2001, 12:22
Nasty Tricky! :eek:

I read this one in a book so it must be true!

An American student studying in Ireland took up rugby. As his first season progressed, he and his companions were scheduled to play a team that had a reputation for violent play.

Considering that they weren't the most talented outfit to grace the field, they decided to accept the challenge with a "do or die" mentality, hoping that the game would eventually swing in their favour.

It didn't. To make matters worse, David, their star player, dislocated his pelvis after a particularly ferocious tackle. The player was clearly in a lot of pain, so everyone stood back to allow the medic, in one swift movement, to pop the leg back into the socket. David released a long, blood-curdling scream.

To their horror, they realised that one of his testicles had been jammed in the socket, and was now held firmly in place between the femur and pelvis.

Incidentally, David managed to rip a vocal chord as a result of his screaming.

(cue for all male Ppruners to cross their legs!)

Julian
31st Aug 2001, 12:32
I would like to know what this guy is going to do when he has been through three jobs and just his fourth!?!?!?!? :D

Julian.

alouette
31st Aug 2001, 14:50
My God, the thought alone chopping off the jewels makes me crouch in agony. :eek:

Velvet
31st Aug 2001, 16:22
Remember, was it last year, when the woman bit off a certain part of the male anatomy through his jeans. He sat on her - not saying another word..........

And this from 1998, which of course is more relevant to an aviation forum - ;)

A former British Airways pilot who claimed his life was destroyed by surgery to his penis has settled for damages in excess of 800,000.

AerBabe
31st Aug 2001, 19:43
Velvet, I always thought you had a rather powerful looking set of jaws ;)

Biggles Flies Undone
31st Aug 2001, 19:55
Hmmmm.... well chaps, maybe the next time a girl tells you she swallows, the question to ask yourself is 'swallow what?' :eek: