PDA

View Full Version : How's V Bird doing?

BRUpax
6th Dec 2003, 05:28
Just interested on their progress. How are their loads? I noticed on their website that they are introducing more destinations. I wonder if they may consider MST-LON (STN/LGW?) when Ryanair drop their STN service in January?

zed3
6th Dec 2003, 16:00
Brupax.....seen in the local rag that a company called Jetssky want to fly 3x per day to London City when Ryan stop. They also have plans to fly from Maastricht to numerous other destinations starting in January ( I presume 2004! ) for which I have not seen any announcements or advertising.....There is however a web site , of sorts.

BRUpax
6th Dec 2003, 23:04
Sadly Jetssky is believed to be nothing else than one of those spotty Dutch spotter's (sexual) fantasy :sad: .

vulcan707
10th Dec 2003, 01:18
Funny - if its a fantasy then I have just booked a return to stockholm 90 euros !! have the confirmation email and everthing ...

jetssky start flying from maastricht on 19th January by the way.

It might seem like alot of destinations , but at least three are two days a week only .also seems to be some thru-connection flying through EHBK - using the same aircraft to fly e.g. ESSA-EHBK-LEBL .:ok:

lowfaresbuster
10th Dec 2003, 02:48
jetssky has a website http://www.jetssky.com
you can buy their flights, but when you proceed through the booking, I noted operated by Hola Airways a Spanish Charter, as far as I can make out

they do offer flights on their website from Maastricht Aachen Aiport to Athens | Barcelona | Las Palmas | Malaga | Malmö | Nice | Oslo | Rome | Stockholm

all start in Jan 2004 or later