PDA

View Full Version : China Airlines 747-200 (742)

Jim Morehead
5th Dec 2003, 10:55
Today at noon is the 742 Chief Pilot retirement party in the Crew Center. So at least one more opening to fill for those of you looking for a job.

The last 747-200 Freighter gets parked at the end of the month. That will leave CAL with just 4 fleet types. A lot of offices will close and there will be no Flight Engineers here anymore.

Most of the guys will go to 744.

Also the 744 will pick up this freighter that leaves about 0005 for Singapore and has a short layover down there. So I'll get down to see a few SQ guys, I hope.

It will also allow me to get an application <bfg>!!!!!
Not to worry!!!!!

southernmtn
5th Dec 2003, 16:36
"It will also allow me to get an application <bfg>!!!!!
Not to worry!!!!!"

I would worry for you if you got hold of the freighter fleet application, as you would then see the T&C's.

After this, you would not be able to stop laughing. You would laugh until you fell off your seat; and you would not get enough rest during your layover in SIN as you would be kept awake laughing, or be kept awake by a recurring nightmare that you had been nabbed to slave for the freighter fleet.

Next day(s) after insufficient rest from excess mirth, you'll be laughing(flying) all the way back to TPE; your R/T would be punctuated with guffaws, and you would porpoise on RWY 05 and finally zigzag into the cargo bay.

I'd be very worried for you.....

topman999
10th Dec 2003, 03:33
Southernmtn ??? What the hell are you talking about lol ?? Sound a little tipsy me thinks :p