PDA

View Full Version : Cast no Shadow

trolleydollylover
28th Aug 2001, 01:30
Well it has finally happened the straw that broke the camels back.
I have had enough of prostituting my pure heart for rubbish jobs for which I am over qualified, just for experience. Before I end up doing something stooped, I have decided that it is time to take a life check.

It is time for a holiday and a change of direction. It is time for a ROAD TRIP!

In three weeks time when I have tied up all of my lose ends, paid bills and prepared my motorbike, I am going to ride overland to Dubai.

Once I am there I will visit my father while I look of work. I know that there is work there for me while I study for my ATPLs.

My intention is to spend several weeks seeing the places that I have always wanted to see out of uniform. I would really like to meet new people on the way and see the other side of Europe and Arabia. My intended route is
UK – France – Italy – Switzerland – Czech Rep. – Poland – Russia (L’vov, Kiev, Odessa) Romania – Bulgaria – Turkey – Syria – Jordan – Saudi Arabia and finally Dubai.

If you can help by giving advice on these countries – where to stay cheaply, fuel, where to avoid and where I must visit.

If there are any Ppruners out there who could offer me a meal and a bed for the night I promise not to over stay my welcome. It would be great to meet some of the others from JB and beyond. I have a bed in Peterborough and London so far!!!

Some of you may think that I am quite mad, but writing this has given me a new aim and put a spark back in my fire. I have been planning this for several months now and now the time is right. If you can help no matter how small then please do not hold back. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

For those of you who think I should just keep plodding away at work…Bollocks to it! I may die tomorrow. Up and at ‘em.

Forever in Blue Jeans.

Justin