:D :D :D :D :D

TowerDog
25th Aug 2001, 22:07
I am not.... :D

Grainger
25th Aug 2001, 22:13
Oi !

No hijacking - or I'll have to squawk 7500 :eek:

I did toy with the idea of seeing whether I could post 98 topics - you know, first to 97 posts, first to 96 posts etc, but didn't fancy getting thrown in PPRuNe Jail :o

Besides, widgeon pinched "First to two posts" so that was the end of that...

tony draper
25th Aug 2001, 22:29
I would hang fire on these if I were you, or the power from the tower, will glower then devour.
Been trying to figure out how to send Sir Prune some money all afternoon, ain't there someway I can just send a check?.
Not no way not no how, is Draper putting credit card numbers onto the net, once bitten twice shy. ;) :(

[ 25 August 2001: Message edited by: tony draper ]

Grainger
25th Aug 2001, 22:36
Amen to that - been checking out the PayPal site and it seems they hold your credit card details on file. Hm not convinced.

Mik - can't I just send you some money ?

Hagbard the Amateur
25th Aug 2001, 22:46
I respect the power from the tower and have been reading the threads here for more years than I care to remember. Unfortunately I don't earn as much as the average airline pilot - if I had a spare $50 to spend on a fancy internet subtitle I'd be spending it (necessarily) on casting photos and CV prints - maybe I could even buy a domain name.
As it is, I don't mind being just a number - after all, the rest of my life assures me I am not really a number. Also I confirm my non numerical status in the text I write. What's a title tag? Sorry Danny - This site is generous in information and really deserves to survive. I can understand any means you choose to get the next bigger server. All I ask is will the non financial contributors be eventually shunted out?

GoGirl
26th Aug 2001, 00:05
Hagbard, you've got some resonable comments.
As for non paying contributors being shunted out...well, don't worry bout it too much; if these [email protected] keep clogging up the server with BS Threads such as this one, the whole farkin lot of us can look forward to being 'shunted' out.

GROW the FARK up you lot :mad:

GoGirl

Grainger
26th Aug 2001, 01:35
Hey GG, way to get a major sense of humour failure :(

Like it says at the top, just kidding.

In case you hadn't noticed, Grainger and draper have spent most of this thread telling people NOT to post to it...

From the 6 posts so far, most of us seem to have figured that out :rolleyes:

Sheesh !

[ 25 August 2001: Message edited by: Grainger ]