PDA

View Full Version : Jet Blast II (Hell & Damnation)

Whiskery
25th Aug 2001, 04:31
How does one gain entry to this section of the ground? :confused:

LatviaCalling
26th Aug 2001, 00:24
If you get a free trial period, why does the stupid thing deny you access to this formum. Bad marketing and PT. No wonder only 3 people have posted.

Come on management, give us a break, lure us in and charge us. I'm not paying $50 bucks for three posts.

Feeton Terrafirma
26th Aug 2001, 06:00
yeah I can see how popular it is! Thats $150 Aussie Peseos, and that would be $50 a thread. :eek:

Whilst I understand the costs involved in running PPRuNe and would like to help out, I think Danny needs to understand that it's a compeditive market out there and the competition is prepared to host sites in the same vein as JBII for free.

Rollingthunder
26th Aug 2001, 06:14
I understand there is no desire to subsidise or promote JBII, at all.

ExSimGuy
26th Aug 2001, 09:34
Thunder,

Dead Right!

I was surprised to see the forum appear, as Danny always said he wasn't interested and there were plenty of other "homes" for one such.

However, I remember several posters suggesting a "fee paying forum", and now Danny has offered them just that. Seems like money isn't being put where mouths were!

Looks like the PPRuNe Fund ain't gonna get rich from JBII and it's not going to be around much longer.

("You're the third person I told today, sir, there's just no demand")

slj
26th Aug 2001, 11:29
Thunder and Sim Guy

I think you are right.

I posted a number of questions a few days ago about JBII, this in response to a quaetion in Questions from Danny asking for comments but as yet no reply.

I asked "Does lifetime membership means life time service? Almost certainly not.

It seems that JBII is very similar to afterburn or whatever the two versions were called. These were subscriber forums that featured the ecxpected how long is your d**k, and how many times per hour can you dio it, with graphic detail. However, boredom or lack of ongong creative thought brought the ventures to an end. There may have been outside pressure because of the explicit content.

Capt are you prepared to see the same sort of stuff on JBII?. What sort of stuff is JB/JBII compliant or not. The rest of us will not see it as it is a closed forum. Or is it going to be a forced payment JB, by stealth by the administrators switching interesting stuff into the pay up JBII?

Be interesting to read the reply (if it comes)

PPRuNe Dispatcher
26th Aug 2001, 13:52
The introduction to JBII reads :

"Whilst this forum is for members only, no material may be posted that would break any UK laws, both civil and criminal. Normal PPRuNe rules that were agreed to when registering apply and any breach of those rules may result in termination of access to this forum and subsequent loss of application fee. Anyone found to be in breach of any of these rules may not be re-admitted to this forum."

---Mik

[ 26 August 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Dispatcher ]

slj
26th Aug 2001, 22:54
The introduction I can see at pprune.org says

"Due to the sometimes adult content of the Jet Blast forum a private, members only forum has been set up. Access will only be available to registered members who have paid an access fee. You can try out the forum for a free trial period.

The content may be of an extremely adult nature and may be offensive to some people.

Rather different from that stated by Dispatcher

How can you access the free trial?