PDA

View Full Version : HAI Convention/La$ Vega$/March 15-17 2004

B Sousa
29th Nov 2003, 22:56
Hopefully I can buy a Beer for some of you at the HAI Convention that will be held here in La$ Vega$ on March 15-17 2004.
I know there will be a few coming over with the blessings of some companies and some on their own. Either way if there is anything I can do to help with your stay, please contact me. I can help out with advice on reasonable Hotels, Car Rentals, Places to see, where to shop, and Beer Halls and yes We have a few Whore Houses in Nevada.. They take Rand,Yen, Diamonds or whatever you have....ha ha
If the SA contingent is not too big Im sure We can arrange a Braii at my place.
For more info visit www.rotor.com or www.heliexpo.com
This is a Heads Up for those planning on attending. Time goes by quickly and this is a busy place. Im also in the phone book here if you forget and get stuck somehwere.
By the way the quickest ride here is SAA/Delta from SA/ATL/LAS. The cheapest route may be different, but you can find discount fairs here as its a big tourist trap. I have websites if you need them.
The Rand is better now, come visit......

B Sousa
8th Dec 2003, 22:46
Gotta keep this thread alive just a bit to remind folks. If your a Rotorhead this is going to be a great bash and the Rand is not that bad now for SA folks.....I have all this Beer just rotting away.........