PDA

View Full Version : Horizontal Folk Dancing

proplever
29th Nov 2003, 16:56
G'day all. Unconfirmed report of a CEO of an Australian carrier who has been doing the horizontal mambo with his PA.

Word is that he knocked her up. Word too, is that the Chairperson is seriously annoyed by this behaviour. Let alone the CEO's missus, who kicked him out of the marital residence.

Apparently the PA is unhappy too, and seems to want to go him for paternity.

And the employees? Well they are just shaking their heads in disbelief. They thought that he had his eye on the ball(s). And they were right!

All good clean fun really.

wessex19
29th Nov 2003, 18:11
I suppose someone forgot to tell Mr xxxxxx that you don't screw the crew.

Wonderworld
29th Nov 2003, 18:27
That story has been doing the rounds for so long now the PA must have the gestation period of an elephant. :D

GoGirl
29th Nov 2003, 23:12
http://www.pprune.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100243

hmmmm, and that was 3 months ago............let's keep up the pace people ;)

:zzz:

GG

proplever
30th Nov 2003, 09:01
Becoming a bit more relevant though GG. Seems everybody is being screwed by this bloke...

Woomera
30th Nov 2003, 09:50
So he/she is human, which one of us isn't.

It's part of the human condition, whether you are the CEO or the janitor.

I'd like a dollar for every "whoopsy" conception originated by "unauthorised" :p office staff liasons or airline crew overnights around the world. I'd be a very rich man.:uhoh:

wessex19
30th Nov 2003, 10:36
Woomera, yes you would be a rich man, although you would have to deduct 18% for child support.

GoGirl
30th Nov 2003, 17:09
Woomera I hear what you're saying, but I don't entirely agree.

As a CEO of any company, wouldn't it be correct to assume a certain degree of responsibility by way of leading by example.

A gross misuse of the power of his position.

At the time this first broke, the only thing I was unaware of was that it was his PA with whom he found himself in a situation.

CEO vs PA

Doesn't take a genius to figure which one would be out on their arse as soon as the mire started to hit the oscillator.

My opinion anyway.

Thanks for listening ;)

GG

Capt Claret
30th Nov 2003, 18:33
But if there is more than one child it's 27% and then ..... :uhoh: