PDA

View Full Version : Failed Second interview

flexi_time
29th Nov 2003, 01:23
Just found out that I didn't make it through the CX Final interview.
I was also told I can just keep updating my current app and then maybe after 12 months I'll get another chance.
I'd still like to live in Hong Kong and after thinking it over Dragon Air seems like an even beter choice(shorter flight and quicker upgrade times).
I was wondering if anybody has some info on how to apply and what their requirments are I'm currenly flying left seat on an ERJ-145 and have 4200 hours.
I was looking at their web site and there was nothing mentioned about them hiring any pilots or how to apply.
Any information wil be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

canopy_gone
29th Nov 2003, 04:06
I also failed the second interview and got the same speel about applying again. Dragonair is currently not recruiting however I sent in an application using one of their cadet application forms and put it with a cover letter saying that i would like to apply as direct entry. They accepted the application and said that it would not be processed until they start recruiting again.

smallwing
29th Nov 2003, 04:55
For direct FO with Dragonair, they are looking for a minimum of 4000 hours and glass time.

They are expecting to be doing a fair bit of hiring for the 2004 slots, so will put a posty if there is updated news.

Cheers

flexi_time
29th Nov 2003, 23:07
Thanks for the info, how about just sending them a resume?
will it be helpful to get a Hong Kong ATP on my own? is that pretty hard to do?
I do have plenty of glass time and jet pic
Thanks